Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

My question is ... Why FrozenTurtle (TeamLava Staff) said:

"Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed UNLESS you have master it. If you want to KEEP these recipes, BE SURE to MASTER IT before the deadline"

Why said that if TL planned to remove anyways?

If she represents TL, I think we deserve an explanation.

I just can't understand.

Farm Supplier
    Why the hell is the molton lava cake gone? We unlocked that by a goal, and mods promised us we got to keep the things we unlocked by goal...

Host(ess)
    I think my bakery have not updated yet?

I still got Santa's oven, winter wonder oven, marzipan, candy cane maker, autumn oven.

I'm using the christmas version.

mee too they removed my red velvet cookies from list

i cannot bake any red velvet cookies anymore...

is there any chance that all removed item come back... on next holiday season ?

i've just played the game since 26th December 2012..

Executive Chef
    try running xmas edition and other editions
    of the app. actually all the stuff's still there. they just told the app to hide it.

Grand Emperor
    I have red velvet cookies on the Android Christmas version.

I don't have chocolate milk or piping hot cocoa on my drink mixer but I have peppermint mocha. Good thing I'm past having to make piping hot cocoa for the goals released several days ago. Who would have thought chocolate milk was holiday-themed and peppermint mocha wasn't?

I mastered all recipes released prior to 2012 yet recipes were removed, even though Frozen Turtle said mastered recipes would remain.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babylovesify View Post
    I think my bakery have not updated yet?

I still got Santa's oven, winter wonder oven, marzipan, candy cane maker, autumn oven.

I'm using the christmas version.
    If you already bought the special appliances they will show up in your appliance tab when stored. If they have a cost listed you can buy more, if blank it has been removed.

Host(ess)
    I still have the red velvet cookies on my oven.

I'm using christmas version.

Fashion Designer
    Why didn't they remove those unlocked recipes from before 2012 like yule log and mince pie? I never complete those goals.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beeswax84 View Post
    Actually, i see the hot cocoa and chocolate milk have vanished from the drinks machine in RS ... so there is def something crazy going on!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I have red velvet cookies on the Android Christmas version.

I don't have chocolate milk or piping hot cocoa on my drink mixer but I have peppermint mocha. Good thing I'm past having to make piping hot cocoa for the goals released several days ago. Who would have thought chocolate milk was holiday-themed and peppermint mocha wasn't?

I mastered all recipes released prior to 2012 yet recipes were removed, even though Frozen Turtle said mastered recipes would remain.
    Ignore my comments on the chocolate milk and piping hot cocoa. They weren't released for BS. I have them on my drink machine is RS. I'm playing on the Android Christmas version.