Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    my halloween version still has all the halloween content but hardly any winter/christmas stuff......my christmas version has most other stuff but no halloween...easter...valentine...etc.....the fun part is that if you buy something in over version...you will still get it in the other...just tested it....so i went to christmas game and ordered my red velvet cookies....force closed the halloween app and when I restarted it I was happily baking my cookies in it
    I only have the main version (I removed the others) - what is the difference?
    Also, I sat and mastered instant pudding in BS and christmas pear torte in RS last night, but they too are gone from the recipe list! What is going on?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beeswax84 View Post
    I only have the main version (I removed the others) - what is the difference?
    Also, I sat and mastered instant pudding in BS and christmas pear torte in RS last night, but they too are gone from the recipe list! What is going on?!
    I've never had any recipes or catalogs that I had mastered stay forever. I thought they took them whether we mastered them or not... Unless its a recipe on an oven you bought, then you get to keep those no matter what.

Fashion Designer
    well.....they did say that if we mastered a recipe this time we would be able to keep it....obviously that is NOT true...just another lie
    and I kept my halloween version of the game because the Xmas version had the teleporting ability disabled...but otherwise there is no difference really...only background.......now there is an advantage of having the halloween in case you wanted to finish mastering or buying some more halloween decorations or tables, you can still access all of them and appliances too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    THE SUGAR COATER? REALLY?! I didn't even think twice about getting that appliance because I don't know....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLIDAYS!

Ugh. I just....it's like the increase in prices all over again.
    I didn't get the sugar coater either it never occurred to me it would be going. Why on earth didn't tl post a list of everything that would be going. Would have prevented a lot of upset people

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I've never had any recipes or catalogs that I had mastered stay forever. I thought they took them whether we mastered them or not... Unless its a recipe on an oven you bought, then you get to keep those no matter what.
    Actually, i see the hot cocoa and chocolate milk have vanished from the drinks machine in RS ... so there is def something crazy going on!

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous! I thought we could keep things We'd levelled to 4! I've lost all Christmas content and recipes!! All the toast stuff I had at 4, and its gone. And all my Christmas things from last year (Yule log, holiday cupcake that I'd unlocked, and mince pies that i hadn't) have dissaperared too!

Why couldn't there have been a list? Or just leave most of it in?

Me too! I don't feel like playing any of these games anymore. I hope you enjoy my money TL while it lasted because you just lost a loyal customer. I spent over $250 on gems this Christmas between all my games but not anymore because now it's no longer fun to play any of these games. I can't decorate my bakery, restaurant, farm or shop the way I want. I can't master all the seasonal recipes because you took them away and the ones I already mastered 12 of them are gone. What's the point? And what about new players who just started and didn't even have a chance to buy any holiday stuff at all? I'm so disgusted you took away everything cute and fun and left all the ugly plain basic stuff you had from the beginning. You took all the joy and fun out of the game. I've been playing these games almost 2 years now and the removal of all my favorite holiday content has made me completely lose interest now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    This is ridiculous! I thought we could keep things We'd levelled to 4! I've lost all Christmas content and recipes!! All the toast stuff I had at 4, and its gone. And all my Christmas things from last year (Yule log, holiday cupcake that I'd unlocked, and mince pies that i hadn't) have dissaperared too!

Why couldn't there have been a list? Or just leave most of it in?

I have also lost all of the recipes I've mastered up to 4 stars (T_T) I thought if we mastered them we would always have them in our recipe inventory?!! Would really like those recipes back! Both for BS and RS!!!

Host(ess)
    Hi All, as I am one who started this thread, I would like to thank everyone who tried their best guessing what will be removed from catalog today. Surprisingly, the answer is far beyond what we have predicted. No point for getting mad my friends. What I learn today is 'The Olympic' counted as a 'Holidays' as well..LOL!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    What I learn today is 'The Olympic' counted as a 'Holidays' as well..LOL!!!
    And that their definition of "2012" is different from that of the calendar!