Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Okay I thought I was going nuts. I'm soooooo epically angry! Ugh I wish I could curse on here because there are some words I would LOVE to use right now!!!! It hasn't hit my bakery or restaurant but all of my catalogs that I HAD MASTERED disappeared in FS!!!!! What gives TL?! Why were we given false information ?! All that time and god knows the coins wasted on trying to master things before today.
    Everything is gone! Even things that weren't holiday. Even things that were from 2011, even tho the pop up said 2012! They left all the Christmas stuff in bakery and restaurant, but took all of it in fashion! Why, why, why would they do that? UGH! I'm SO frustrated, I feel like I could spit fire!!! I wish I could curse here too! They have never made me so angry. Heaven forbid they had given us more time!! I guess it would have caused them physical pain to do that for us!!! Ahhhh!!! There's nothing good left to order in fashion!! NOTHING!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    fireplace oven is gone...turkey oven, world games over, healthy sweets machine, candy cane maker, emerald oven, winter wonder oven, dehydrator, sugar coater, marzipan, candy hatchery, santa's oven.....all the halloween appliances are still here.....wow...thats a lot of appliances gone!!!!
    The winter wonder oven too!?!? Why? I only have 2 of those so far... I am so done.

Fashion Designer
    OMG red velvet cookies are really gone from bakery??? How can I do the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    And since when is fall considered a holiday?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    OMG red velvet cookies are really gone from bakery??? How can I do the goal?
    You can't. You'll have to use/buy gems to skip that goal! TL doesn't care that they pulled a goal recipe. They don't care about us at all.

Executive Chef
    The Valentine cookies seem to be gone from my game even though it's not from 2012. :-/

Executive Chef
    THE SUGAR COATER? REALLY?! I didn't even think twice about getting that appliance because I don't know....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLIDAYS!

Ugh. I just....it's like the increase in prices all over again.

Fashion Designer
    And yes,OnCloudDivine, and of course TeamLava, as I surveyed my bakery I silently thanked the developers for giving us an awesome year of content and challenges! I didn't get it all, but look forward to Thursday's update!

I ran out of coins before October started (went from 3 mil to zero in an hour) purchasing all the great content. From then on I constantly tweaked my bakery to earn more as well as re did the layout several times. So thanks for becoming compelling! Last year that didn't happen as I was not as interested in the content as I was in expanding. I even took advantage of a couple of gem sales this last year, which I hadn't done before. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    my halloween version still has all the halloween content but hardly any winter/christmas stuff......my christmas version has most other stuff but no halloween...easter...valentine...etc.....the fun part is that if you buy something in over version...you will still get it in the other...just tested it....so i went to christmas game and ordered my red velvet cookies....force closed the halloween app and when I restarted it I was happily baking my cookies in it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    Everything is gone! Even things that weren't holiday. Even things that were from 2011, even tho the pop up said 2012! They left all the Christmas stuff in bakery and restaurant, but took all of it in fashion! Why, why, why would they do that? UGH! I'm SO frustrated, I feel like I could spit fire!!! I wish I could curse here too! They have never made me so angry. Heaven forbid they had given us more time!! I guess it would have caused them physical pain to do that for us!!! Ahhhh!!! There's nothing good left to order in fashion!! NOTHING!!
    I know !!!!! I'm so upset. Really not in the mood to play any TL games. Really really mad!!!!