Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littleflower23 View Post
    Just had an interesting thought: when on the 7th is the Holiday content being removed? Is the removal going to be at midnight from the 6th to the 7th, or at midnight from the 7th to the 8th?

If it is the latter, then we might have more time to master the recipes we want.
    They usually always do things starting at 12 pm PST, so whatever time that is for you I assume is when it will go. Doubt we'll get confirmation about that in time though.

Okay, Thanks!

Wasn't sure on a time frame. I have been playing for a year and a half and never really though about it.

Thanks again, marrrina!

Fashion Designer
    totally worst is that here many players talk, say opinions and stuff sure never read it, noone from TL here react so what, no matter what we want or wish or think the will do what they want, SADDDDDD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leire22 View Post
    totally worst is that here many players talk, say opinions and stuff sure never read it, noone from tl here react so what, no matter what we want or wish or think the will do what they want, sadddddd
    agreed!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by device2 View Post
    People are upset, but that was the goal.

Why... because upset, uninformed, panic-stricken players make poor decisions. Maybe some players will be upset enough to spend gems to speed up cooking times so they don't lose access to recipes. Fear is a selling tactic.

Everyone just relax . It's okay, there will be new recipes and new opportunities to earn gems. Don't fall into selling tricks.

This is so true...

Fashion Designer
    The celebration cupcake was released early July. Was it part of the Olympics theme and might be removed? I am close to the fourth star on that one, and might try to finish it before tonight...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    The celebration cupcake was released early July. Was it part of the Olympics theme and might be removed? I am close to the fourth star on that one, and might try to finish it before tonight...
    I believe that's a 4th of July item. You may want to be safe than sorry and work on it anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I believe that's a 4th of July item. You may want to be safe than sorry and work on it anyway.
    I wasn't playing at that time, so thanks for the info
    I've used all my ovens to finish them, and we'll see

Still wish TL would provide a list of the recipes they will be removing and give all of their players an extension since most of us never got the pop-up at all. Never. I still haven't gotten a pop up in my game. I feel many of us were penalized for playing the current iOS Christmas version.

Farm Supplier
    Since all holiday content is being removed today I'm trying to buy as much deck/appliances/clothes, etc. I have 3 of rs, bs, ds, ms & fashion (3 devices), but I can't purchase soliloquy much because my level is too low in some games!!!! How can I get all the content before it disappears???? Also, can u plz tell me what time content is being removed? 12 am Pst? Sooner? Plz help me!! It's not fair that I can't get the content because it's locked, and most likely will not be available next year!!!

I have gem sales in most of my games & have $240 I want to buy in gems to get holiday content in all games I play, but now I'll only spend that money on gems if this problem is not corrected quickly! It's not fair to penalize new players by not allowing us to purchase non-goal holiday content if it's being removed and most likely will not be available again! (and tl is not just alienating new lower level players - I have been playing TL games for about 2 yrs now)!

I was told by one mod to cook/order quick recipes & clothes to level up, but I can't go up 15 or more levels in less than a day!!!!

Also, there was NO TIMELY in-game notice given (I didn't receive any notice until late yesterday and that was only in rs & bs!!!! No notice at all in DS, MS or Fashion!!!

It's been mentioned that this was passed on to support, but nothing has been done, we have not been notified of the status of this (or who -if anyone- is following up on this, and time is running out! We also have not been informed about what time content will be removed! 12am est?? 12 am Pst?? In 10 minutes??

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US!!!! Keep contacting support, follow up & inform us as to the status and please give us a time (even an approximation) as to the content removal!

And it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL is there was a list of all content being removed from each game!!

Sorry this is so long! Me & all other players are waiting for & need this info and help!

Oops, didn't see this thread when I posted before!