Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Newbie question here- if I buy the holiday appliances but don't manage to collect all the parts before the 7th, can i still finish them afterwards? Or do they have to be completed before the 7th?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliera99 View Post
    Newbie question here- if I buy the holiday appliances but don't manage to collect all the parts before the 7th, can i still finish them afterwards? Or do they have to be completed before the 7th?
    You can still complete them afterward ... Just don't sell the box ....

Alright, that's great! I can only get so many parts each day
    I just started a month ago and I have only built a few things so far.

Grand Emperor
    If you mastered the recipes you already got the gems. So maybe that's why they are leaving them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    they do everything backwards....they should remove mastered recipes and leave us the ones we need to finish. It's no rocket science, but of course everything is done with as little sense as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    If you mastered the recipes you already got the gems. So maybe that's why they are leaving them.
    That's what I was responding to.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to go off topic here but can I add two people in Bakery Story to complete a goal? Thanks.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Will TL be removing those holiday ovens too? Bcos i started BS not long ago, there are ovens that i have yet to purchase.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Will TL be removing those holiday ovens too? Bcos i started BS not long ago, there are ovens that i have yet to purchase.
    yes holiday ovens will go to so even if not built yet before you go to sleep tonight you can buy all the ones you havent bought... and build them in the next days

Executive Chef
    Ugh I need more time!!! Come on TL! I have never heard a word about mastering recipes to keep them. Had I known this important info I would have focused on getting everything to 4 ASAP! I'm not even a high enough level on farm story to be able to get a lot of 2012 holiday trees etc. and now I will never have the chance. This is so upsetting can't help it. It has been a mad dash these last few days. We should have been given at the very least an entire week of notice.

Just had an interesting thought: when on the 7th is the Holiday content being removed? Is the removal going to be at midnight from the 6th to the 7th, or at midnight from the 7th to the 8th?

If it is the latter, then we might have more time to master the recipes we want.