Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

And not everyone has playing since the Olympics, last Valentines etc. I'm guessing Chinese New Year is getting s****ped... has it even happened yet in 2013??? Is cider or sparkling cider considered holiday? Which appliances are being taken away?

This stuff seriously makes me resent the "Story" games. I can understand cycling seasonal decorations, but you are deleting a LOAD of stuff BUT CAN'T TELL US EXACTLY WHICH THINGS? SHADY SHADY SHADY.

Agreed about some really ugly stuff. Fashion story came out with the same plain A-line skirt in navy and brown, ugly neon stuff, fur (ugh) boots like lady gagas meat boots. I thought the snow globe stuff with square tops were awful.

Or the Red reindeer tables in Fashion Story that display everything sideways. Freakishly large or small items that seem really out of place scale-wise.

If you can put how many days are left to buy decorations... why not on the other stuff you're taking away from us.

This is guessing game. Absolute garbage.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolaBB View Post
    Interesting, i had force close my BS and RS, restarted my device, and never receive a popup about the holiday items removal.
    So, if i never access the forum, i will not get the removal notice??? And let things just disappear suddenly?
    I play almost all story games, and seriously, i did not have time to master all receipes and catalogues, well, whatever!!! I will just forget it...
    I never got the notice either. It was actually from one of my neighbors that I first heard of this. He was asking me what this was about, and me being so very confused, I came here.

Apparently, the notice appears only in the original BS which would explain why I never got it then. (I've been playing the Xmas version....) -__-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessenv1313 View Post
    Many players only have a handful of appliances, how can they master long recipes in a couple days? Especially since you gave us new goals at the SAME TIME?!?! How can ppl do both the goals AND master holiday recipes?? Not possible!!
    Not only that but this notification is coming to us at the end of a days-long baking competition of a ridiculously old recipe most of us probably mastered already. Those who participated had their normal baking practices interrupted to focus on that and I bet many of them might be wishing they'd been able to focus on holiday recipes, whatever they are. I don't think we will get any clarification by the 7th.

I only got the notification on fashion and not on my other story games. Definitely not enough time for us to master the holiday recipe/catalog. And you can see so many players are upset because of this.

Please TL, give us more time to master them!

Quote Originally Posted by srblue View Post
    Anyone else need help building holiday ovens that will be gone? Add me please srblue and srblue12 I'm an active player, gift daily, and accept all parts requests. I play Bakery and Restaurant on both IDs we can help each other!
    Thanks! I'm aliera99 same here.. I gift daily and accept all parts requests too. Bakery, Restaurant. I could use some help putting together ovens, and would gladly help others do the same.

Farm Supplier
    I think it is fair to take out the holiday decos. But the receipes and catalogues i think most people would like some more time to work on them. Especially in my bakery, i am always flooded with food, i still have 2011 halloween food on counter. I dont know how come the selling rate is so slow in my bakery...

I hope Team Lava can understand that it's not them taking stuff that has upset most of us, it's not being given adequate warning. Or for many... no warning at all!

The only fair thing to do would be to give us a list of removals & an extension.. or at least spread them out over a few weeks. Like Thursday will remove Valentines week 1, St Pattys, week 2, Easter week 3, etc. Or do 2 holiday/event removals per week.

People are upset, but that was the goal.

Why... because upset, uninformed, panic-stricken players make poor decisions. Maybe some players will be upset enough to spend gems to speed up cooking times so they don't lose access to recipes. Fear is a selling tactic.

Everyone just relax . It's okay, there will be new recipes and new opportunities to earn gems. Don't fall into selling tricks.

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with what Device2 said. TeamLava could certainly tell us *if they wanted to* The fact that they're not is just another blatant disregard for their customers. Everytime they do something like this, it just reinforces for me the decision that I will NEVER buy a single gem from their company!

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast