Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
Red velvet cookies are still under the regular oven on the christmas game for IOS.
They are not on the regular bakery game(for IOS)
I'm glad Frozen Turtle posted that they brought back the red velvet cookies to the oven, I hope that meant in the regular version!!! Because it makes no sense to leave it only on the "Christmas version" when that version is OUTDATED with bugs/issues! For some reason, during the holiday season, TL chose NOT to update Xmas versions, and instead only updated the regular versions. So leaving recipes on those OLD versions is pointless, since many of us quit playing those versions & went back to regular versions due to bugs & issues!

This whole recipe removal thing was botched! Taking very, very old recipes (incl an 8-coin)... taking things that have nothing to do with seasonal or holidays... taking recipes from specialty appliances. Way too many issues. Very disappointed... but not surprised! TL has proven they simply don't care, plain & simple!

As to giving "constructive feedback" that Frozen Turtle asks for... I posted a list of taken recipes, and bolded the ones that made no sense to me, that don't appear to be holiday/seasonal. I understand taking foods that are specific to holidays. But basic everyday foods, just because you released them DURING a holiday season does not MAKE them holiday/seasonal! So my "constructive feedback" would be to bring those BACK for say 30 days, and give us a chance to master them... THEN take them away!

And feedback for the future... take things away SLOWLY... and give us enough advance notice AND most importantly A LIST of what will be taken!! Then again, we've been asking for that list, and I thought it was pretty "constructive" back then... yet we were still ignored. Would have gone much smoother had you just provided a list... common sense & simple!