Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

oh,thx very much,you are my saviour I draw those sparkles by myself,but the real ones are much prettier,but it will at least give you a vague idea about how it would look like.

Fashion Designer
    Yes. It is sorta like sheet lightening, only with sparkles instead.

The sparkles are indicators of neighbors visiting your castle, and the rays of light indicate that your crafts were completed. Love the idea of the pic but a bit exaggerated =)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMonkee View Post
    The sparkles are indicators of neighbors visiting your castle, and the rays of light indicate that your crafts were completed. Love the idea of the pic but a bit exaggerated =)
    No,it's not the small sparkles that you have after a neibour tap your building, this is a short phenomenon,and when it happens you have the sparkles even bigger than what I have drawn here and they are so bright that totally drizzle your eyes.and I just saw it again in my kingdom yesterday. I am an advanced player now,and believe me,it's neither the signal for building's bonus tap nor the crafts are ready.and there is nothing exaggerated about this picture,in fact,I should have drawn it bigger

i think i know what you mean, and indeed it's different than sparkling building or ray of light, i would rather say it was lightning all over the kingdom..very bright flashing about 2-3 secs then gone..got that happened twice. Firstly it startled me because i thought it was my device that broken, because it was so bright almost covering all the graphic images of the game. Secondly..i thought i got a big bonus from anything i just collected - but eventually nothing special

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prispunya View Post
    i think i know what you mean, and indeed it's different than sparkling building or ray of light, i would rather say it was lightning all over the kingdom..very bright flashing about 2-3 secs then gone..got that happened twice. Firstly it startled me because i thought it was my device that broken, because it was so bright almost covering all the graphic images of the game. Secondly..i thought i got a big bonus from anything i just collected - but eventually nothing special
    I think what you describe is something that happens quiet often in city story, where sparkles are even more visibile. I noticed it several times in my city but more often in nbr cities, when I visit them, particularly if they are big cities.
    I think it happens when there is a gap oh sync, ie your device is trying to sync with server but the signal is poor. When the signal is even worst you get the message: CS is an online game etc.

(sorry for my bad english, I hope I made myself understable)

Rhino Keeper
    No, this is definitely something new and quite different from the normal sparkles. I saw it once and there is no missing it when it starts!

Executive Chef
    it is quite similar to the picture onemansmiracle created. I just saw it and took a screen shot, the problem is it only shows a fraction of second, there were many more explosions following!

Nice,you really captured this,well done and usually there are more explosions.

Executive Chef
    Wow so nice I wish I could see it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast