One thing that has been missing from the start that I have just not had the time to post.
We should be able to switch dragons around in habitats, even if they are all full, as most of ours are (meaning habitats AND islands). Say you have a large coin dragon stuck in a smaller coin collecting max habitat and you would like to switch it with a lesser coin dragon that's in a large coin habitat, and both habitats are full.....You are Forced to **** one or trade one, but if its not a multiple gem dragon, it's not trade-able, such as fire etc, so ****/sell it you must.
What is the harm of allowing us to switch dragons around to our liking in all of our full habitats we've worked so hard to fill.
Is it too much to ask for tl to just do something to make the game more user friendly thus helping to make all the players a little happy? We'll see I guess.
And to cover any comments I know will surface, this is a situation where we have no more room for islands/have the max amount allowed/all islands are full/no trade-able dragons to clear space/and just plain allow players to switch their friggon dragons around as it should be.