• - Computer Store

5 15.15%
  • - bigger Fire station

8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Dec 27

Rhino Keeper
    If vehicles are added, they need to add an ambulance. There's lots of crazy driving and people walk right into traffic without looking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    If vehicles are added, they need to add an ambulance. There's lots of crazy driving and people walk right into traffic without looking.
    LOL you're right!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    I'm surprised that energy isn't listed as 100%. Obviously a lot of new players are voting. They play very little so energy isn't an issue. They don't realize most big cities don't add many neighbors due to lack of energy. Our cities are always full of sparkles, nothing to visit due to lack of energy. I bought some gems and used for extra energy, but it's almost gone and I'm not buying more with real money. My city will just have to sit full. Lack of energy makes this a frustrating, boring game.
    I agree completely. 30 energy is really a poor cap for bigger city, wich are always full. I can't clean mine completely, even when I level up. And this is preventing me to build a much bigger city with a lot of building, wich I would love to.

Rhino Keeper
    I voted for bigger energy cap. First of all there should be no energy cap like in cs.

All community buildings should give +2 energy every time tax is collected instead of just randomly. That way you could ration collections on community buildings to maximize energy when you need it to collect from residences. There also needs to be more sky-rise residential (houses). This is supposed to be a "metro" map and all your new residences have been ****py suburban houses (which I refuse to put in my city). There's only one good building to pick from and it makes everyones city look unrealistic because there is no diversity. I'd also like a safe guard (second confirmation) for when I accidentally wast gems on something stupid because the app lagged. Those things are hard to come by and its hard to save them up for something cool when you're constantly wasting them on speeding up a 50 coin apartment that regenerates every 10 minutes. Just my 2 cents...check out "tulsa" if you guys get a chance.

also, let screen zoom out more on the iphone ios. I can only see 1/3 of my city at a time and i want to be able to pull back and bask in all of it's glory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by derekfromtulsa View Post
    also, let screen zoom out more on the iphone ios. I can only see 1/3 of my city at a time and i want to be able to pull back and bask in all of it's glory.
    Its not just iPhones. I can't see whole city on my iPads. I would like to be able to shrink city and be able to view entire city. It would be nice to be able to take a picture of the city, and not just part of it.

Host(ess)
    Would still love some new tall buildings. Something like you'd find in an actual METROpolis like New York City. Swing sets, playgrounds, and miscellaneous fences aren't terribly exciting.

Rhino Keeper
    - Modern Office Buildings / Skys****ers
    - Modern Mansions
    - Increased materials cap, which is relative to players level.
    - Decreased time to complete expansions, which is relative to players level.

I've been playing daily for 4 months, and now I am being penalized waiting 6+ days just to expand because I need 4 days to collect the permits & 2 days to complete the expansion.

I WILL stop playing if it starts to take any longer. And I buy Gems, but I refuse to blow 200+ on them to fast track Permits and/or expansions.

If you don't fix this the game gets boring for all your long-term players, placing them at greater risk of leaving the game & therefore potential lost revenue (as the players who purchase Gems).

Rhino Keeper
    Also, Wonders should give bonus energy EVERY time we collect from them!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast