Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure cave

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Why can't I ever be on this "beta testing"list!
    haha. I know right!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Why can't I ever be on this "beta testing"list!
    I think u need to buy tons of gold

Executive Chef
    So how many of the testers bought gold to buy this cave?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    And a pretty decoration! The glowing animations on the torch and purple crystals look fantastic next to the Pink Dragons. So mysterious!

There's Starbucks machines in the office that makes cocoa & I have candy canes. It's been a peppermint-mochatastic week.

How do I know TL won't change the value of the amount of gold after I purchase it in 2 weeks? See, 20 gold/day sounds nice, but if it drops to 5 after I purchase it, it's no longer worth the investment....

Rhino Keeper
    who can get the treasure cave for trial?

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like it might be a smart solution to my gold trap problem. The one time I had some extra cash to buy a large sum of gold to hoard, I lost most of it in an accidental purchase. The treasure cave could keep a big sum of gold safe from those kinds of accidental losses and let it earn interest, so to speak. You just have to plan for the fact that you can't use it all at once.

Rhino Keeper
    Can u buy another cave when ur cave expires or runs out?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    And a pretty decoration! The glowing animations on the torch and purple crystals look fantastic next to the Pink Dragons. So mysterious!

There's Starbucks machines in the office that makes cocoa & I have candy canes. It's been a peppermint-mochatastic week.
    1) I wish I could buy that. I mean, if we're regular, we'll win 130 gold in a month PLUS we get a new decor! Pretty decor too..l *sniff*

2) I hate your for mentioning Starbucks every time. from where I live to the only starbucks in the country, it's about 350 kilometers!! >.< ffffffffuuuuuuuu!! (Insert little rage face meme)
    When I go to London, I'll make sure to visit starbucks *w*

Banned
    Nef! Be nice to Pony! Coffee keeps ponies happy when they have to listen complaints! Just think of all the money you save not being near a Starbucks!
    I think the Gold cave should change into the dragon trading pit after its mined out, lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Nef! Be nice to Pony! Coffee keeps ponies happy when they have to listen complaints! Just think of all the money you save not being near a Starbucks!
    I think the Gold cave should change into the dragon trading pit after its mined out, lol!
    I'm just expressing my desperation for the lack of starbucks in my vicinity. Pony keeps... Poking that wound in my heart.

XD

I'd like to be able to craft that pretty thing as decor.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast