Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure cave

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Mhm.

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

30 days. ^_^
    Ohhhhhhhhh, now the light has switched on!!!
    It's a one time thing. I get it!
    Thanks for the explanation!! : )

Rhino Keeper
    30 days? Ok, I bought one.

Rhino Keeper
    So 21 gold for 30 days..thats 630 gold, so you gain 130 gold if you mine it everyday. Pony Roar? If I miss a day do I lose that days gold?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Mhm.

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

30 days. ^_^

That is a good idea but isn't 500 gold a bit strap for just 30 days. I roughly did the math and if its right again a rough estimate that would only be a profit of 172 gold after you made up the 500 it spent to get it

Rhino Keeper
    That sound nice.
    But I have one question - lets say that I already got 21 gold on Monday and then after ~18 hrs i decide to go to slepp, so it means that 4 hours left until i can get another 21 gold bar. I sleep 9 hours and after i got up I collect my 21 gold and right after that the timer shows that 22 hours left until next time i can collect gold? Or it would show that there's 17 hours left until next time?

Rhino Keeper
    It can't be rotated? Whyyyy... Now I have to rearrange my island to make it look ok...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    So 21 gold for 30 days..thats 630 gold, so you gain 130 gold if you mine it everyday. Pony Roar? If I miss a day do I lose that days gold?
    It would've soil more than 130 because its every 22 hours and ghats assuming that your on top of collecting every 22 hours. Better set your alarm lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    That sound nice.
    But I have one question - lets say that I already got 21 gold on Monday and then after ~18 hrs i decide to go to slepp, so it means that 4 hours left until i can get another 21 gold bar. I sleep 9 hours and after i got up I collect my 21 gold and right after that the timer shows that 22 hours left until next time i can collect gold? Or it would show that there's 17 hours left until next time?
    Got to wait another 22 hours my friend.

Rhino Keeper
    So there is a chance of actually losing some gold?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magzlitex777 View Post
    That is a good idea but isn't 500 gold a bit strap for just 30 days. I roughly did the math and if its right again a rough estimate that would only be a profit of 172 gold after you made up the 500 it spent to get it
    And a pretty decoration! The glowing animations on the torch and purple crystals look fantastic next to the Pink Dragons. So mysterious!

Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Geez Pony.....Your always talking coffee!!!! Now i gotta get dressed and go to Starbucks....they have a Creme Brulee Latte with my name on it.
    There's Starbucks machines in the office that makes cocoa & I have candy canes. It's been a peppermint-mochatastic week.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast