Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure cave

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Treasure Cave is not currently available for all users. Any further details are TBD.

How it works:
    You can buy the Treasure Cave for Gold. The Treasure Cave has a count down. You can mine 21 Gold every 22 hours from the Treasure Cave. The Treasure Cave has an expiration time, in which it can no longer be mined.
    Well there ya go, like i guessed it's a beta thing

Banned
    The Treasure Cave is not currently available for all users. Any further details are TBD.

How it works:
    You can buy the Treasure Cave for Gold. The Treasure Cave has a count down. You can mine 21 Gold every 22 hours from the Treasure Cave. The Treasure Cave has an expiration time, in which it can no longer be mined.

Perfect! I want one......

Rhino Keeper

How it works:
    I jus want to understand properly....a person can mine 21gold every 22 hrs but it also can only be mined for a certain time? So you use gold to get this cave that gives you gold but only for a certain amount of time then its jus a pretty cave using space? Is the correct?

Fashion Designer

How it works:
    Wait, what?

I'm even more confused now lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Wait, what?

Haha guess we'll see when it's fully released...since details about it are likely to change anyway.

Executive Chef

How it works:
    How long will it last ? It costs 500 gold and lets say we can mine once per day so its 21 gold per day. Does it last for at least a month or maybe longer? If yes, im gonna buy 1

Rhino Keeper
    So let me get this straight... It says 'remember to mine every day before the mine runs out'... So that means you can only mine from it for so long? So basically you can get 105 gold per 5 days. How long can you mine for? Because unles you can mine for 25 days, to get your original 500 gold back, then you basically lose gold.

Still don't know if it's worth buying.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magzlitex777 View Post
    I jus want to understand properly....a person can mine 21gold every 22 hrs but it also can only be mined for a certain time? So you use gold to get this cave that gives you gold but only for a certain amount of time then its jus a pretty cave using space? Is the correct?
    Mhm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Wait, what?

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    How long will it last ? It costs 500 gold and lets say we can mine once per day so its 21 gold per day. Does it last for at least a month or maybe longer? If yes, im gonna buy 1
    30 days. ^_^

Host(ess)

Mining Gold

Sounds interesting. For how many days can you mine the gold?

How it works:

Fashion Designer
    Mhm.

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

30 days. ^_^
    Geez Pony.....Your always talking coffee!!!! Now i gotta get dressed and go to Starbucks....they have a Creme Brulee Latte with my name on it.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast