Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure cave

Rhino Keeper
    Same here ! I got it on my iphone (an account I dont really use) and not on my ipad (the place I would actually buy it)
    On my iphone there is a timer ...... 5 days left or even mabe by now 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Wait - hold up, there's a TIMER on these things and they're not even released to everyone yet? Why on earth is there a timer?? I don't have the cave at all in my market...

Executive Chef
    I think the timer show how long the beta/ testing is going on

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Are we going to get a definative answer on this????
    I understand it was not givin to all users but... On my iphone there is a timer of 5 days???
    Dose that mean that if we did not get it at all (like on my ipad I see nothing on this treasure cave) we will not be able to get it at all??
    Or it will be released to all before the timer is up????

At least with the new crafts stuff it was released to 10% of usersfor beta testing , and was not for a limited time ... But this is really not making any sence!
    Once this 5 days are up well ...... What happens??? I cant understand why the release if not everyone can have it??
    There was soooo much talk after the crafts thing and that only 10% got it , you would think they would not do something like that again....????
    Please , can we know whats going to happen after the 5 days is up??
    Hopefully we will get a definative answer by the time the timer is up...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I think the timer show how long the beta/ testing is going on
    I sure hope so :/ They don't make it very clear, do they?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I sure hope so :/ They don't make it very clear, do they?
    Yeah, maybe one of the mods will see this question and reply

Is the 21 gold claim for 30 day when it bought or the 30 days already started from it release? Cos I could see the treasure cave left 4days to be bought.. If I purchase on last days will it still have 30 days to claim?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rei69 View Post
    Profit means what you get after you minus out the capital you put in. You spend 20 dollars for 530 gold, you used up 500 gold (your capital is 500 gold) you get 672 gold minus the capital you put in (the 500 gold which you use to buy the cave) you make a profit of 172 gold.

So, what they are say is, you spend 20 dollars to buy a 500 gold cave to make a profit of 127 gold.
    Instead of buying the cave, you can just spend 10 dollars and get the 250 gold (and no need to wait 30 days just to make a profit of 172 gold)
    Well said am actually laughing at anyone I see with this cave, so far I have seen person and both agrees it's not with the gold, one even said if you got 500 gold buy a second habitat!! What a waste of money!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rei69 View Post
    Profit means what you get after you minus out the capital you put in. You spend 20 dollars for 530 gold, you used up 500 gold (your capital is 500 gold) you get 672 gold minus the capital you put in (the 500 gold which you use to buy the cave) you make a profit of 172 gold.

So, what they are say is, you spend 20 dollars to buy a 500 gold cave to make a profit of 127 gold.
    Instead of buying the cave, you can just spend 10 dollars and get the 250 gold (and no need to wait 30 days just to make a profit of 172 gold)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    Well said am actually laughing at anyone I see with this cave, so far I have seen person and both agrees it's not with the gold, one even said if you got 500 gold buy a second habitat!! What a waste of money!!!
    I totally agree! I havent really thought about it very carefully... Absolutly not worth it. (Although it is a very pretty cave)
    Thanks for the input

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to mine on the hour every hour or can you mine it all at once once the day is almost out?

I'm so confused.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast