Thread: Game Update 12/27/12

Post Game Update 12/27/12

Der Sirs/Madam,

Where is it?

This game with it's inconsistent updates is getting boring. I know 15 people personally that have quite this game just because of no updates - not because they didn't like the game. I'm sure there are many more out there.

We have paid quite a bit of money ($) for gems over the last year, but are willing to throw it away if you (TeamLava) do not start getting your business ethics together and giving your customers what they want. Not everyone plays for free remember; gem sales do pay your overhead.

As a side note: most patrons do not play just one game either.

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

Sincerely,
    Kimba
    🆔HouseOfTara

The Honorable Panda
    We just received a big christmas update last week.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    We got an update.... Too lazy to post pics sorry.... Just go to your game

Executive Chef
    Lol!sweetstuff needs some coffee!yea,update was a surprise-figured we would get another one end of January!

You do know that Xmas is over right? Why didn't we get a New Years Update? That's my point. "LAST WEEK", we should have had Xmas/Chanukah/Yule (Please remember NOT everyone celebrates Xmas) after Thanksgiving - Oh and should have had Thanksgiving at the beginning of November not 6 days before.

Patrons would like their decorations up for a few weeks - not days. Today is the 27th. No New Years?

My "UPDATE" that I received TODAY is nothing but more Xmas stuff - a holly couch, etc. Oh wait there is a snowflake wallpaper and Snowman fridge. And it is mostly Gem stuff - which normally would not bother me if it were worth it.

No cute New Years kitchen stuff, living room furniture, or party deco's. oh wait does that come out NEXT year?

I see the washing machine but where's the dryer? Also where is the reference page so I know the room dimensions? Every room I add is the narrow room & I can't seem to get the bigger rooms so I don't have as many. Or is there a way to combine the narrow rooms to make one large room? When I initially add my room & it's green should/can I expand that to make the rooms larger?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by luvjoipeace View Post
    I see the washing machine but where's the dryer? Also where is the reference page so I know the room dimensions? Every room I add is the narrow room & I can't seem to get the bigger rooms so I don't have as many. Or is there a way to combine the narrow rooms to make one large room? When I initially add my room & it's green should/can I expand that to make the rooms larger?
    There is no dryer to purchase.
    Reference page
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread

You cannot combine small rooms to make a big room.
    when you expand the land, it will be green. You will need to purchase a room and place it on the green land, then build it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Washing Machine.

Where did you find the washing machine in Home Design?? I can't find it and i already have a room for it ;-; please tell me where it is.