Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf dragon-RELISTED Dec 8 2016

Banned
    By the way: is there a timer for the elf dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, I just have to correct something here lest people get confused about the nature of these prices.

1) Snowman Dragon and Elf Dragon are NORMAL HYBRID COLORS -but- have Light Dragon feeding costs.

The jacked up/increased Feeding Cost is ONLY for iOS and it is the cost of LIGHT DRAGONS even though neither of these Dragons are Light Dragons.

2) To feed a Life, Wild, Forestfire, Landworm, Fruitful, Fairy, or Parakeet Dragon - the SAME COLOR COMBINATIONS of the Snowman and the Elf Dragons - costs normal prices!

The same color hybrids cost the old price. Only these new Limited Edition Dragons (and probably every last one that comes after) - for the sake of this sweepstakes and for whatever reason, only on iOS - have the Light Dragon feeding cost.

Did Team Lava ever elaborate on why they implemented such a discrepancy? No. I asked them before during the Turkey Sweepstakes event and never got an answer.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop at this point. iOS got a 20% Gold sale; did Android get 40% again?

If there was no contest, I would just shrug and... whatever. But allowing two very different games with two different game mechanics to COMPETE against one another for around $200 worth of Gold while clearly favoring one side with lower prices is really not fair - especially if one side gets a much bigger discount on Gold.

Rhino Keeper
    As an edit to the above statement:

And it's been reported that both iOS and Android got the 20% rather than the 20% vs 40%. In which case, the playing field is more balanced as I know higher level iOS players probably have boosts which add to their coin earnings and so can better afford the higher Feeding Costs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefyre View Post
    I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop at this point. iOS got a 20% Gold sale; did Android get 40% again?
    I'm on android, but not kindle. My sale was only 20%.

Rhino Keeper
    lol, double edit. I hadn't seen your edit yet. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    lol, double edit. I hadn't seen your edit yet. :-)
    That makes two of us. LOL No worries and thanks for confirming!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefyre View Post
    I'm sorry, I just have to correct something here lest people get confused about the nature of these prices.

1) Snowman Dragon and Elf Dragon are NORMAL HYBRID COLORS -but- have Light Dragon feeding costs.

The jacked up/increased Feeding Cost is ONLY for iOS and it is the cost of LIGHT DRAGONS even though neither of these Dragons are Light Dragons.

2) To feed a Life, Wild, Forestfire, Landworm, Fruitful, Fairy, or Parakeet Dragon - the SAME COLOR COMBINATIONS of the Snowman and the Elf Dragons - costs normal prices!

The same color hybrids cost the old price. Only these new Limited Edition Dragons (and probably every last one that comes after) - for the sake of this sweepstakes and for whatever reason, only on iOS - have the Light Dragon feeding cost.

Did Team Lava ever elaborate on why they implemented such a discrepancy? No. I asked them before during the Turkey Sweepstakes event and never got an answer.

If there was no contest, I would just shrug and... whatever. But allowing two very different games with two different game mechanics to COMPETE against one another for around $200 worth of Gold while clearly favoring one side with lower prices is really not fair - especially if one side gets a much bigger discount on Gold.
    No , snowman and elf dont have light dragon feeding costs. I have a light dragon on lv 7 and its 720 whereas snowman is 1200. Even those ultra rare dragons dont have that costs.Its totally ridiculous !!!! Need a reasonable explanation right now !!!
    Come on TL , fix it for god's sake !!! Ughhh im furious !!

got it from Crusader+Mirage....3 rd try.....still trying for snowman.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    No , snowman and elf dont have light dragon feeding costs. I have a light dragon on lv 7 and its 720 whereas snowman is 1200. Even those ultra rare dragons dont have that costs.Its totally ridiculous !!!! Need a reasonable explanation right now !!!
    Ughhh. I need an edit button for my post - I REALLY do! I totally did maths wrong. It actually costs even more than a Light Dragon. Geeez. =____=

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Some confusion going on here. When ppl say Light Dragon cost,we mean the light hybrids, not a light dragon. Actually a normal light dragon IS cheaper. Higher then normal dragons but still cheaper then its own hybrids. My Tusker is 2500 each feeding right now and it's lvl 8 so it's 12500 for lvl 8-9 making it the same as the LE dragons.

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast