Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf dragon-RELISTED Dec 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    Got my Elf on the fourth try. Still no Fairy though! I've been trying for a Fairy since I installed the game, and nada!
    I'm with you, I still don't have my Fairy, it's ridiculous! I just keep getting Fruitfuls out the wazoo and they bug me so much...

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine first try O_O I thought ok take a break of breeding this retard snowman...and directly first try...and now i am stuck -__- I need that stupid snowman..why won't he come *cry* any advices?

Host(ess)
    I got my snowman with forestfire and wild!(i know its a pretty weird combo i was just throwing it out) now I'm trying to get an elf but the fail time is really, really bad. Which combos (non-diamond) have been succesful so far??

i suggest eating lots of beef and trying Mirage + Fuzzy combo. So far out of 3 tries for me:

1. Elf
    2. Mist
    3. Forest Fire

vaail results from one try of Mirage x Fuzzy (not sure if vaail included eating meat as part of this breeding experiment)

1. Diamond

Fashion Designer
    Breeding Landworm with Seabreeze.
    So far, I've gotten something like:
    Life
    Fairy
    Fairy
    Magic
    Island
    Island or Magic

These last three breedings with the TWENTY HOUR wait times have been ****ers. Reminds me of when I kept getting Poison dragons.

*cries*

I got my elf on the first try with fairy and forest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    3 fruitfuls in a row then switched to trying for snowman again and got about 4 lifes and now breeding either wild or landworm (praying for wild since I don't have one yet!) and then ill try for elf again I really REALLY want it.
    It's a wild! Woo! Haha. Wish me luck on my elf quest and snowman also haha. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Fashion Designer
    Charm/Fairy first try got a Elf Dragon. I wish I was this lucky with that Snowman Dragon. At least i'm close to getting both Ruby and Emerald Dragons from trading in all those Life Dragons lol. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Got snowman with scorpion and forest.

Rhino Keeper
    Elf is elusive though.... Tried forest and air, fairy and forest, fairy and air, fruitful and forest or air, now i do parakeet and forest or air... On,y fruitful or parakeet. Will try parakeet and fairy next...