Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Flower Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I've been trying with quetzal and chocolate. Didn't count the number of attempts but I've gotten 1 diamond and lots of life / fuzzy / wild / landworm / love. Not sure to give up or continue to try. :/

Is pink in kindle?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    My 4.5 month, 364 try run for the Kite is more proof that splitting is stupidly common. Common TL, make splitting slightly less persistent.
    Oh dear, that is certainly worse than my experience! Sure is proof that pinks and blacks are NOT rare or even super rare!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apehero View Post
    Is pink in kindle?
    No, it is not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I've been trying with quetzal and chocolate. Didn't count the number of attempts but I've gotten 1 diamond and lots of life / fuzzy / wild / landworm / love. Not sure to give up or continue to try. :/
    Quetzal and Virtue is how I got mine. Got Naga with the same combo

I was trying firstly for goblin (red/black) then bat but after weeks of getting anything but these or any other black hybrid I decided to try for a cosmic (yellow/purple) & got this 2nd attempt. So black hybrid are definitely super super super rare!!! But the thing is now the main tasks I have left are all for pink or black hybrids so looks like I'm going to need a lot of patience over the coming months...either that or give up!!

Farm Supplier
    This dragon just will not come to my Island! Currently it is the only Pink hybrid I need - for Android- to complete that collection. Anyone have suggestions?

Banned
    I got mine with Quetzal and Virtue. Second try. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    If only I had Quetzal! Oh well, Forest and Virtue it is. I gave up and tried for Medusa....my lucky streak has run out.

Fashion Designer
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm so happy because I just got one with Pansy and Diamond, first try I immediately traded my Pansy afterwards since it's really ugly. I only kept it because I could use it to get a Flower
    accepting all neighbors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234