Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Fashion Designer
    Jake update the 1st post.

FAQ:
    "I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
    Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.
    Last edited by JakeStorm8; Today at 03:39 PM.

Banned
    Quoting Agnes from Despicable Me: "So fluffy I'm gonna die!!"

No, seriously. This is pretty awesome. Raised habitat cap and new hybrids, woot!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Jake update the 1st post.

FAQ:
    "I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
    Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.
    Last edited by JakeStorm8; Today at 03:39 PM.
    Ahh I see. Man that makes these dragons rather hard to breed it seems. All in due time I guess

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I think the pink habitat is the star here. It looks great in-game!
    I also think it's a phenomenal habitat design

Fashion Designer
    It does look gorgeous! I love the tree (is it meant to be a willow?) and the thorns around the crystal things is a lovely touch.

Banned
    Oh: and Jake's da man. He delivers. So if he's been telling android players that the updates will come, then they shall come.

The word of Jake has been written, and it shall be as he has said. XD

Rhino Keeper
    all i will say is booooo

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Pink Dragons, a brand new base color, have been released to iOS users with version 1.2.

Additionally, the habitat cap has been increased from 30 to 35!

Android players, you have my promise that we'll get a new version out to you that includes these dragons sooner than any previous turnaround. (This release has been in the works and on schedule for months and my pestering hadn't yet taken effect).

Pink Dragons are a smaller color than White Dragons, with only 1 hybrid per color for most combinations, though more will come out periodically in the future.

The base dragon for this color is the Virtue Dragon, which can be bred by combining red and white parents. The minimum level for the Virtue Dragon is 20, so you won't be hatching this dragon until you've reached that level.

We're releasing 4 of the pink hybrids today! Enjoy hatching the Justice, Flower, Kite, and Bubble Dragons!

Play on,

-Jake.

FAQ:

Banned
    Call me crazy lol I just bought one small pink habitats and 2 large ones .... And I still don't have 1 pink dragon lol.... Not even in breeding den

But yeah I luv the update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    I also think it's a phenomenal habitat design

Yes, it's very lovely. Oh so lovely. I adore those colors, totally spazzing about this. *.* in fact, the tree has the same color as one of the walls in my room. Yep, I have that very light, soft, beautiful purple-ish-whatever on one wall and on a beam in another wall. Then a more pink-ish tone. Beautiful calm colors. I want an island just for pink habitats <3

Executive Chef
    These guys are a little too hard to get. 300 gold in a row and not a single hybrid. I got justice the first try tho

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast