Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I wrote this on another thread, will go as answer to this to. The problem is mainly that diamond fields just holds one dragon.
    I agree we need more habitats, and diamond should have a larger habitat option

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxykeyz View Post
    How about pushing habitat limit up to 36 so I can get this passion pit habitat?
    36, still isnt enough....later we would ask for 37, then 38....we clearly should have +1 every level or 3 levels above 50, and continue after level 94....especially if new dragons are always coming out. But I would take 10 more habitats, 5 more habitats even one more

Rhino Keeper
    Keep saying, those 4 dragon habitats for 500 golds is insane
    Sorry TL not a fan of this one

1mil coins good, 500 gold, insane...

I see a new base color of Black (Night Dragon) and a black habitat will be released this week. This, along with the passion pit, yet NO increase in habitats for us? That means we have to sell/trade dragons and sell habitats if we want new ones. This isn't fair. I've spent real money buying gold to get to this point and now I have to sell for "fake" money if I want anything new??? Am I the only one who is confused and upset? Granted I have duplicate dragons I will trade or sell, which will create space eventually. BUT, with ONE evolution temple we can only do so much. It all takes time. Why put a cap on the habitats anyway? The more habitats we can have, the more we will play. If I'm going to be cut off at a certain level I see no point in continuing to play. I think each player should be able to decide which dragons/habitats they prefer and if I want an island full of light habitats because I prefer the light/hybrids then I'll have 10 light habitats and 2 yellow ones. Also, these 4 dragon habitats for 500 gold is totally absurd! This is NOT a viable answer to the 35 habitat cap. I refuse to pay more real money to buy something that ultimately will do nothing to give me room for new dragons and habitats that come out weekly. If you want to charge a ridiculous amount, then make it in COINS, not GOLD!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylahni View Post
    I see a new base color of Black (Night Dragon) and a black habitat will be released this week. This, along with the passion pit, yet NO increase in habitats for us? That means we have to sell/trade dragons and sell habitats if we want new ones. This isn't fair. I've spent real money buying gold to get to this point and now I have to sell for "fake" money if I want anything new??? Am I the only one who is confused and upset? Granted I have duplicate dragons I will trade or sell, which will create space eventually. BUT, with ONE evolution temple we can only do so much. It all takes time. Why put a cap on the habitats anyway? The more habitats we can have, the more we will play. If I'm going to be cut off at a certain level I see no point in continuing to play. I think each player should be able to decide which dragons/habitats they prefer and if I want an island full of light habitats because I prefer the light/hybrids then I'll have 10 light habitats and 2 yellow ones. Also, these 4 dragon habitats for 500 gold is totally absurd! This is NOT a viable answer to the 35 habitat cap. I refuse to pay more real money to buy something that ultimately will do nothing to give me room for new dragons and habitats that come out weekly. If you want to charge a ridiculous amount, then make it in COINS, not GOLD!
    Waaaaait, they might give a habitat increase along with the actual release itself.

If they don't, I will lose all hope in TL.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627