Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Very nice update! But couldn't you have waited till I at least had got the frosty?!? Lol Justice Dragons is looking awesome! Thanks TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    Grondai - breeding calculator wrong then?
    I wondered the same thing.

Executive Chef
    If the breeding calculator was correct that would mean you could breed justic dragon when mixing pink with any element

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm really confused and don't know whether to believe if the breeding calculator is reliable. What do you think grondai? Do you use it.

Farm Supplier
    Auw they are so pretty 💗💐 thank you! I'm hoping for Christmas price cut on gems lol *fingers crossed*

Farm Supplier
    Ok question, so android not getting the new dragon (oh im SHOCKED) is there any sort of timeline for us on the last thing? Ya know, the gem crafting, trading? Or will we just continue to fall further and further behind. I feel like im getting all my school clothes at garage sales! Someone else got them while they were new, I get the castoffs! Had I read this first, prob wouldn't of just bought 250 gold today. BAH HUMBUG!!!!! :-( X100000

Banned
    Yay! I sped up the charm that was on the breeding den, 2 gold well spent: i used ruby and light and got the 33 hours breeding time on first try. Hello, pink dragons!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Yay! I sped up the charm that was on the breeding den, 2 gold well spent: i used ruby and light and got the 33 hours breeding time on first try. Hello, pink dragons!
    Congrats
    Now welcome to the heartache that is the Virtues Hybrids lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    Now I'm really confused and don't know whether to believe if the breeding calculator is reliable. What do you think grondai? Do you use it.
    The color breaking is a new feature. The breeding calculator has always worked in the past, but you need to give them a chance to add in the new details.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Congrats
    Now welcome to the heartache that is the Virtues Hybrids lol
    Thanks ;D ehehhe i'ma bracing myself!

And like you said, I think the breeding calculator might only need some more time to adjust.