Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Adamant?

Executive Chef
    I got an adamant from my deep mines today, one from Sir Pig a few days ago after never having gotten any since starting play in October, so maybe the drop rate has improved. If/when I ever get four, I'll finally try to upgrade my deep mines (hate having two mines that have different collection times). Guess I'll try to accumulate enough living wood to make those ornate beams and architect's paste for magic cement since I have no other goals (still no dragon egg).

Adamant

I have never had any adamant since the start of game. Getting a bit fed up of waiting nearly 3 weeks since the update for any to craft the bar to make the night glimmer sword. I have never skipped but I am thinking of doing now, just to progress from the boredom of only collecting from buildings every day. I was going to buy Adamant but can anyone confirm it would be better to buy the bar for 100 gems to craft it than buy adamant or do I need to have the adamant (120gems) ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    My level 4 deep mine just dropped 1 adamant!

I was told also that you can request it to neighbors once you hit level 4 in your deep mine, I can't show a pic because I have the 2 required so the option doesn't show
    Does this still apply? I upgraded one of my mine to lvl 4, I see it needs 2 adamant but I don't see anything about the requesting part.
    I need one for the glimmergate goal I'm stuck because I really don't wanna use gems. That cost a lot, even if it's for one very evasive adamant lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_K View Post
    Does this still apply? I upgraded one of my mine to lvl 4, I see it needs 2 adamant but I don't see anything about the requesting part.
    I need one for the glimmergate goal I'm stuck because I really don't wanna use gems. That cost a lot, even if it's for one very evasive adamant lol.
    The option to request adamant was removed as it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The option to request adamant was removed as it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
    Awh I see
    Thanks for the response Maguar

Rhino Keeper

Adamant

just wandering how long it took you guys to get adamant from mining. i have been trying for ages. sighh..

Fashion Designer
    I had 100,000 xp in my main game before i had any Adamant. Now with the help of the new trade and some better fortune with the deep mine i have 7 adamant

P.s i also play on two other devices and i think they both have 2 adamant, one being level 28 and the other just got to level 30 today.

Farm Supplier
    I have 5 and nothing to do with them. I'm at level 26. I got mine from sir piggy like 4 months ago was the first one.

I have only ever received one (I'm level 30 & have been for a number of months) and this was after Team Lava adjusted the drop rates.

people were really struggling with getting adamant for the Griselda line (10/17 Update) & TL supposedly adjusted them, although I have not seen any real change.

This is what Glimmergate said *before* they adjusted the drop rates. (10/17 update, post 206 - sorry don't know how to quote from closed thread)

"Do you have two deep mines? If you collect from them daily, you should be getting on average one adamant per week. The Jeweler's Trade in the Royal Exchange also has a fairly high likelihood of dropping adamant... maybe try that?"

I collect daily, do the jewel trade & still have only ever received one.

So it looks like I might be waiting months for an Adament to drop...*sigh* just like I've been waiting months for an Alicorn wing...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast