Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adamant?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    1) I checked in both all tab and material tab
    2) I just deleted and reinstalled the game yesterday hoping maybe will have a better change of getting the wings. My sir Pigglesworth drop a ruby for me after I reinstall after months of no rare items. That's is when I decided to check how many adamant I have got as I remember I got 2. (Just want to confirm). But can't find it anywhere. Oh well maybe the reinstall removed it. Since it is not needed for anything now, I am ok with it. Just want to know if others face the same issue.
    You're best bet now is to email support@teamlava.com and get them to check your game. Hopefully they can let you know what happened.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I think I'm about 8-9 months into the game now. Had given up all hope of getting adamant when sir piggles game through today.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-24-13 at 02:51 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    I got my first Adamant just yesterday. Sir Piggy felt sorry for me for not giving me a Golden Apple so he diceded to cheer me up with an Adamant

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    My adamant is missing from my inventory. I know I have a few from the past but now I can't find in my inventory. Anyone got the same issue?
    Late to the party here, but my adamant is still in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Hi! Adamant is now used for something: to upgrade Deep mine to level 5!

Fashion Designer
    Omg upgrading deep mines need so much material. Just when I thinking of storing up.

Executive Chef
    My level 4 deep mine just dropped 1 adamant!

I was told also that you can request it to neighbors once you hit level 4 in your deep mine, I can't show a pic because I have the 2 required so the option doesn't show

Nightclub Owner
    Added the mine upgrade info to the first post

Rhino Keeper
    Just got one drop from Sir Pigglesworth.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got one from the Deep Mines, which thrilled me. lol

I didn't need it, but I like to have one of everything in my inventory, just so I can enjoy the artwork.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast