Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adamant?

Rhino Keeper
    All I keep getting from sir piggy is truffles and I was maxed out on those ages ago.
    So to take revenge on sir piggy for not giving me Adamant I roasted him up and served him with truffles.
    Hopefully I'll get another sir piggy and he'll be a bit more of a prince charming.

Sir piggies just gave me adamant! I wasn't expecting it anymore.

Im adamant about this:Sir Pg just coughed up a chunk of adamant. i might be willing to trade it for a barrel of mermaid scales, a few rat tails and ornate beams. i'll throw in a fey crystal for a price....

Executive Chef
    Just got one yesterday but there is no use for it as yet is there. He has never given me a golden apple or mithril but I live it when he drops a wisp lantern or a couple of jewels.

Farm Supplier
    yet there are many objects that are not used in the game, as the mysterious venom, faerie Jar, manticore whisker, and others

Farm Supplier
    time for tickets is very long and somewhat difficult, I think the same should include water, as is always the maximum

Fashion Designer
    I got one from him the other day as well. It's the second one he has given me.

Fashion Designer
    My adamant is missing from my inventory. I know I have a few from the past but now I can't find in my inventory. Anyone got the same issue?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    My adamant is missing from my inventory. I know I have a few from the past but now I can't find in my inventory. Anyone got the same issue?
    I know you know your way around but I have to ask:
    1. Are you checking in the all or material tab in your inventory?
    2. Have you tried force closing and deleting?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I know you know your way around but I have to ask:
    1. Are you checking in the all or material tab in your inventory?
    2. Have you tried force closing and deleting?
    1) I checked in both all tab and material tab
    2) I just deleted and reinstalled the game yesterday hoping maybe will have a better change of getting the wings. My sir Pigglesworth drop a ruby for me after I reinstall after months of no rare items. That's is when I decided to check how many adamant I have got as I remember I got 2. (Just want to confirm). But can't find it anywhere. Oh well maybe the reinstall removed it. Since it is not needed for anything now, I am ok with it. Just want to know if others face the same issue.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast