Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adamant?

I'm wondering if all this new stuff means that we're going to have a new update soon

Executive Chef
    I got one today! Not sure if it was piggy or the adventure. I didn't see anything drop from Piggy and for the adventure everything was hidden behind a lot of coins, so can not say what brought to my kingdom... Anyone has two or more?

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is funny that the *metal* Wolverine has imbedded in his body is adamantium.

Executive Chef
    I check google for Adamant and adamantium. Turns out adamant has been used many times in litterature as a very hard material to build stuff like armors. Maybe we will forge a super armor for Thurston with the new update?
    More info on wikipedia.

I hope that it will introduce a new character eventually. I didnt see this thread, sorry that i opened one this morning.

I'm at level 30, but still sr. Piggles don't gave me adamant. It's become an obsession. If i collect from sr piggles I say : adamant, adamant. Am I the only one who doesn't have it?

Nightclub Owner
    Nope you're not the only one. I'm still waiting too

I haven't got that either,like forever but I have had everything else even the 4th shard... So no hurry,piggy piggy you can give it to me anytime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I think it is funny that the *metal* Wolverine has imbedded in his body is adamantium.
    I was just scrolling through to see if anyone had noticed this too lol :P yeah

Host(ess)
    Sir Piggy just coughed up a hunk for me today. I was all excited that I finally got something totally new since I am almost at level 30. Update update update update UPDATE.!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast