Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ruby & Emerald dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    Ok I'm so confussed on these Two dragons.. I am an Android User.. We do not have the Craft building or Trading building.. However, when I look at my Market I see both the Ruby and Emerald dragon. Since we do not have the Building, How do the Android user Get these two dragons?? Can Android user breed them??
    no, the only way android players can get them is to buy with gold. I guess thats TL's way of making the dragons available to everyone even though crafting hasn't been made available to android yet. personally I really don't think its worth it though since they don't really serve much of a purpose(besides being a really expensive decoration) being unable to breed and taking up precious habitat space

I have iPhone 4S and I was given opportunity for pink dragons but it says to download but I already have dragon story new dawn but still don't have upgrade for the emerald dragons but if I download again will it erase the progress I have already made. Please help I'd is snowbird74365

I read a post that the platform and potion shop was now available to everyone but doesn't show up yet I have dragon story new dawn when I got notice for pink then it wanted me to download game again but won't I lose my progress I have already done

Ruby breeding

You can breed crystal dragons. I have proof. I have a ruby breeding with a forest as I am posting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	4858  

Executive Chef
    Yes it is a bug. They are fully aware

I tried even though they said you couldn't as a test. To see what happened. Got sick of failed breeds @ snowman. I'm at about 35 fails now.

Bug should = not able. I was able. So it is possible @Grondai. Hey Ponyroar what's teamlava's take @ my snap shot?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by antbanks View Post
    Bug should = not able. I was able. So it is possible @Grondai. Hey Ponyroar what's teamlava's take @ my snap shot?
    It shouldn't be possible supposedly. Were you one of the 10 percent to receive the update before hand?

No I wasn't. I got update with the other 90%

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by antbanks View Post
    No I wasn't. I got update with the other 90%
    Lucky you. I wonder if the results are different when breeding gemstone dragons

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast