Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby & Emerald dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snivy1234 View Post
    when will they fix the bug or glitch to get them
    You can't breed them. They have to be crafted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snivy1234 View Post
    is it possible to breed them in the ipod touch with fire and fire or forest forest to get emerald and ruby dragons
    These Dragons are crafted,not bred. If you have an iOS device use the orginal DS and NOT New Dawn make sure you've updated it to 1.2.1 and you can craft the dragons.

Cool Finally getting Ruby Dragon

I'm finally getting my Ruby dragon after so much work!!

I wish they could make some kind of thing were you can Gift dragons to neighbors, wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Check out Ruby dragon on my Nest and Add nolasco29

finally get my emerald dragon, now keep trading some dragon for ruby

Rhino Keeper
    Getting ruby today! Now just need to get emerald and I'll be set.

Rhino Keeper
    Grats you 3! Still working on mine. :/

Banned
    I am evolving my ruby to level 4 as we speak. Such a cute baby, with a cute animation! I didn't wanna evolve it xD but it'll look awesome as epic!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    I'm wondering if its worth actually trying to get these dragons at the moment. On the dragon story wikia egg chart earning rates at epic for the ruby is 459, and the emerald earning rate at epic is 376, now I don't know if this is correct and as we can't breed from them I'm wondering if its worth going for them.

What does everyone think, are they worth going through all this trading and crafting to get them, would love to hear people's opinions.
    I'm not sure what Dragon Story wiki you are looking at but on the wikia I work on we don't have earnings on the egg chart. The Dragon chart does but only has earnings at lvl 1, so maybe that is what you looked at. Ruby does only make 459 at Epic and Emerald makes 1,395 at Epic. There are a few different ones though so maybe you were looking at a different one.

Ok I'm so confussed on these Two dragons.. I am an Android User.. We do not have the Craft building or Trading building.. However, when I look at my Market I see both the Ruby and Emerald dragon. Since we do not have the Building, How do the Android user Get these two dragons?? Can Android user breed them??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    Ok I'm so confussed on these Two dragons.. I am an Android User.. We do not have the Craft building or Trading building.. However, when I look at my Market I see both the Ruby and Emerald dragon. Since we do not have the Building, How do the Android user Get these two dragons?? Can Android user breed them??
    Nope you can only buy them

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast