Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby & Emerald dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Ok the post above mine wasn't there when I posted so never mind :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Ok the post above mine wasn't there when I posted so never mind :-)
    No worries - happens to me all the time with my .003G connection. Lol

I hope you can breed them on android. Thats what ive got and im a huuuuge fan. I didnt even know there was differences between android and ipod versions till joining this forum today and reading bout it! Ive got a snowman hatching though, so shud be able to hatch others i hope, pleeeeeeease? X

Farm Supplier
    Just a guess on my part but since rubies and emeralds are precious stones would it be possible to breed a diamond mix with a regular in android? e.g. quetzal with life. I don't know because I haven't tried yet. I will tomorrow though.

Executive Chef
    Jake said not only are theses dragons not breed-able. You can even use theses dragons in breeding.

Is it possible to ... I dunno... release an update on both platforms at the same time, so you aren't causing a rift between the two user bases? Seriously, how do you just put dragons out in a game that Android users have no ability to attain (outside of spending real money for things that just sit there and do nothing)?

Farm Supplier
    It must be so sad to be an Android user. They don't have the new dawn goals, the tree, the boosts, the album, the Storm and Scarecrow dragons, and now they don't have the trading and cratfing buildings...

Oh wait, I am playing on android. :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    It must be so sad to be an Android user. They don't have the new dawn goals, the tree, the boosts, the album, the Storm and Scarecrow dragons, and now they don't have the trading and cratfing buildings...

Oh wait, I am playing on android. :'(
    Hahaha i am laughing at this but really crying inside LOL. The worst part about it is that i am seriously considering getting an ipad just so i get the updates. Can u say dork cuz i sure can!! Lol
    Jake, thanks for pushing for us! <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Jake said not only are theses dragons not breed-able. You can even use theses dragons in breeding.
    He did say that, but...

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Gemstone Dragons are not breedable and also cannot breed.
    Ahem... XD

Ruby and Emerald sitting in the den, K-I-S-S-I-N-G !

Banned
    These are supposed tp be bugs, because these dragons cannot, by origin, breed. Or they weren't meant to. Anyway, it's a bug that will be fixed, to the sadness of all of those who's like to breed them....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast