Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Rhino Keeper
    I got it first try with landworm and forestfire

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    Snowman dragon is red + green (2 elements). If you breed fire and forest, there are 5 possible outcomes - Life, wild, forestfire, Landworm and snowman. But when you breed eagle and snowman, there are 13 possible outcomes. Doesnt that mean the more elements you put to breed, the bigger is the possibility of failure?
    That's howi think. I did once try to use firestorm and fruitful - got another firestorm . Lol.

im not sure if this is true, but I feel like each island has it's lucky streaks.I got snowman, elf, virtue, and justice pretty easy but now my luck has run out.

Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    Snowman dragon is red + green (2 elements). If you breed fire and forest, there are 5 possible outcomes - Life, wild, forestfire, Landworm and snowman. But when you breed eagle and snowman, there are 13 possible outcomes. Doesnt that mean the more elements you put to breed, the bigger is the possibility of failure?
    exactly, it is never a good idea to introduce another element than what you're trying to get, ever.

Executive Chef
    Keep trying. I didn't get elf but I got a diamond instead.

Rhino Keeper
    I used landworm and fire for my snowman.

Banned
    I wasted all my earned gold from goals ... Still no snowman nor elf nor pink dragon.... I'm having some bad luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    At least Life is 3 hr. Those 20 hr Poisons at Halloween were awful. I gave up on the Snowman after the first 4 were Lifes.
    I have had 20 lifes in a row lol...

Farm Supplier

Worst luck

I just had the worst luck. I was furious at not getting the snowman nor the elf so out of frustration I put crusader and I think fairy and I get my second diamond dragon. So teamlava you telling me that snowman and elf are harder to get than diamond. I am not that angry that I got diamond I am glad because now I can get infinity. Please teamlava make it easier to get snowman end elf.

Farm Supplier
    Non-stop breeding from the beginning...and yet to get a snowman or a forestfire!!!