Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Executive Chef
    @Sphinx08 I totally agree with you,this isn't super rare ,it's ultra rare ,very very difficult to have snowman,luckily the breeding or hatching time only3 hours!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx08 View Post
    Alright, Azychan, you get the grrr face. No joking, I've bred AT LEAST 20 Life, 4 Landworms, 6 Wilds, and I just got a Forest Fire. And now I have another Life in the Breeding den. This dragon isn't Super Rare, it's a near impossible.
    Errr, I think everyone lucky in different ways, such as I can get Snowman on 1st try but I can not get Aether or Parakeet though many people got several of them

So maybe you can get it tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Pumpkin Dragon was Fire and Air in the same manner that Snowman is Fire and Forest and a lot of people bred and bred and bred and popped out nothing but Firestorms. Not even Eagles, Honeybees, or Scorpions. At least if you're seeing the other Rares and Super Rares, you're getting somewhere!

Rhino Keeper
    hope none of you get jipped like I did lol

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hat-wasnt!-%28

Failures while trying to get this cutie feel so much better and stress-free with such short breeding times!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    I just tried a Winter[10] + Wild [10].

I know the only colors that match are on the Wild but I figure the cold genes may pass through....

I got a 21 hour breed time on first try. I thought it was a Tusker (which I was happy since do not have), but it just may be this guy. Have to wait till tomorrow to find out....
    On my 8th of 9th try, I follow your advise, Winter[10] + Wild [10], it yields..........5 hours, oh no, it's love!

Farm Supplier
    Folks, to add to possible combo for snowman. I got it by charm and forestfire. Both epic. First try on this combo but have tried other combos yet didn't work. Any tips on leopard/griffin and scorpion? I can't get those dragons....

Executive Chef
    I love how fire is in the snow mans mix lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yabbadooo View Post
    Folks, to add to possible combo for snowman. I got it by charm and forestfire. Both epic. First try on this combo but have tried other combos yet didn't work. Any tips on leopard/griffin and scorpion? I can't get those dragons....

Every single time I have gotten a Scorpion, I think I have four, it has come from the single parents colors. I got my first with Island/Firestorm and I think the other three came from breeding with a Scorpion. I know one other came from Scorpion/Serpent.

Farm Supplier
    I bred Snowman this morning with just basic Fire and Forest, both level 10's. That was after many, many fails of life and wild.