Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Rhino Keeper
    Got it today and a forest fire too, afraid I speed up the breeding though.

Fashion Designer
    My luck has finally run out lol. 36 Life 1 Forestfire 1 Wild. I'm thinking of stopping until the Craft update since these are fails i could trade.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll take 3 hour failure time over 20 hours any time.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really see the point in people rushing their gold on one day...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srsr2525 View Post
    3rd try: Epic Forest + Epic Life = 7 hours.....Forestfire. Not bad, I don't have one.
    4th try: Epic Forest + Epic Life = 3 hours......no Life please.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonStars2 View Post
    I've had enough. I've spent about 500 gold and just get Landworm/Wild/Forest/Life etc. Might as well have bought the dragon considering the amount of gold I spent. I can't be trying all the combo's and not get it at all in more than 20 tries. It didn't take me that long to get a mirage or aurora. Pretty soon will delete this game - just making money out of desperate players.
    ROTFL, i guess u cannot be helped. You have over 20 days left. Whats the rush. If u are in such a hurry u really should've bought with gold right away.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2331820 View Post
    I don't really see the point in people rushing their gold on one day...
    Well my response to this is....
    Gold buyers keep this game going. If we didn't buy gold the people that don't would have no game to play since it takes money to run a company.
    I personally never complain about the gold i spend, since it's my choice to do so. It was my money and i can spend it freely as i like. It all part of the fun in playing the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree everyone can spend there gold how they want, I speed up my breeding today to get the snowman but must have spent about 70 gold to get it, money well spent and I had been holding onto it since the gold sale quite a few weeks ago. My reason for spending my gold is I'm afraid i will accidentally use it, I.e to hurry up an expansion or to buy an egg I don't want, as I know people have done. I had 1000 gold saved up and in my opinion I would rather spend it on something worthwhile instead of it accidentally being wasted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    I agree everyone can spend there gold how they want, I speed up my breeding today to get the snowman but must have spent about 70 gold to get it, money well spent and I had been holding onto it since the gold sale quite a few weeks ago. My reason for spending my gold is I'm afraid i will accidentally use it, I.e to hurry up an expansion or to buy an egg I don't want, as I know people have done. I had 1000 gold saved up and in my opinion I would rather spend it on something worthwhile instead of it accidentally being wasted.
    Definitely! That's why i try not to leave any nest open, and I also try to avoid the market when , by chance, a nest is empty. And I tap on expansions very carefully...anyway, i don't usually have enough gold to spend on an expansion

7 tries back to back so far with fire x forest have ended up with
    Landworm
    Life
    Wild
    Landworm
    Life
    Life
    Life

Luckily it's not to long of a fail time for these hybrids