Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, Burned Out, Bored??

Rhino Keeper
    I had terrible luck in monster story so I expect I will have terrible luck in castle also. But so far it seems to go in waves of good luck. I decided to go without buying nail polish to buy a couple virtual apple trees. Still no golden apple.
    Harvesting tomatoes gets skunkupines. In the real world if you get sprayed by a skunk then you bathe in tomatoe juice. Make sense.

The cheapest Gem pig gives decent truffles. Pet shop story is a good game to get gems as well. I'm saving gems to get a nice cow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lozerrfaceXOXOmommy View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I am harvesting a lot, but all I get is fang beasts.
    I haven't spent gems on animals so I only have 4 regular cows. No sheep.
    As for pigs I haven't spent gems there either. So I only have black pigs. They only drop bacon.
    And as for earth wisps, they are the only gift I receive.
    I guess the truth is you have to spend some to make some.
    I know I'll have better luck if I spend gems, but the amount of gems these items cost seem too high for my taste.
    I guess I'll keep trying, for now, but the goals went from getting done to fast to slowing down so much I will have them done by the next ice age.

Just a little luck would be nice that way I had some hope.

Thanks to you both.

I guess the truth is, I am too addicted to quit.
    There are free gems out there. you can play some side game for gems. I have save up from playing pet story, jewels mania and dragon story to buy an apps tree. Make sure to watch out for gems trap.

disregard those market request - this is what I've learnt. Everytime it asks for something, that something will be necessary to complete part of a quest in the very near future.

Farm Supplier
    I know exactly what u mean, i got frustrated with the game many times until now, i had the exact same problems, never got anything good enough from the adventures, it took forever to get Thursto's pants, it took more than a week to get the fangbeasts for the goal although i was maxed out on trolls and skunks, i would get 1 truffle or 1 prime cut every other 5 days and so on. However, with patience i got through most of the goals and today i finally got the golden apple after 76 collections from the apple tree which i bought with gems from jewel mania and the caravan. Moreover, i got 3 truffles and 3 prime cuts in a row from my black pig and the cheapest sheep. So just hang on in there, i know it's frustrating especially when u see that other players seem to get the items they need within the hour! But at the end of the day remember it's just a game. I only have 1 quest left now, the purple cow which normally i'll be able to get in 2 days and i'm actually worried that it will be worse than before, now that i won;t have any quests left, so just try to look at the bright side!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    i'm actually worried that it will be worse than before, now that i won;t have any quests left, so just try to look at the bright side!
    I have only got the cooking caravan left..... I am so looking forward to the update now ( I promised myself that I would complete the quests on only one of my games first so I had something to work on later. (That is Now) but that did not happen ....... Next time... lol.

Farm Supplier
    I feel somewhat better about the quests now with everyone posts. Thanks everyone! Still no luck with the adventures etc, but I did finally get a skunkupine so I finally finished one goal!

Does anyone know If I download pet shop story, even if I used to have it a long time ago (long before castle story), will it still trigger goals in
    Castle Story? I am trying with jewel mania but I can't get passed level 42 and my days are ticking away!

Farm Supplier
    This is a very long game & I just don't have the gems to buy the pigs or cows. I brought 3 black pigs & I have gotten truffles from the black pigs. I am working on the big picture suchas jewels, glimmer dust & a few others. My nbrs know to give me only jewels & glimmer dust for now. I am stock piling materials so I want have to work so hard. I will stay playing for a bit longer then delete from my iPod by this time I will be bored. I do believe someone stated they got a sheep in the adventure, so now I am hoping a sheep will land soon for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lozerrfaceXOXOmommy View Post
    I feel somewhat better about the quests now with everyone posts. Thanks everyone! Still no luck with the adventures etc, but I did finally get a skunkupine so I finally finished one goal!

Does anyone know If I download pet shop story, even if I used to have it a long time ago (long before castle story), will it still trigger goals in
    Castle Story? I am trying with jewel mania but I can't get passed level 42 and my days are ticking away!
    No .....Downloading a game will not trigger goals... You need to wait for the next promotion of a game

Fashion Designer
    Reaching Jewel mania level 10 will give you 15 gems. Not too bad, but not too easy

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast