Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    The only alternative was to make the recipe for gemstone dragons require way more gems, but that would punish players who didn't realize they could "farm" the basic dragons.
    They'd be suckers if they didn't think of THAT, come on. ;p they SHOULD be punished for it. Hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Your habitats are capped and all upgraded and you have no duplicates from breeding new dragons around?
    i never bothered to breed any, what was the point? they cost money to breed and feed and would have taken up valuable space in habitats. i would have to sell them to make room for new dragons as they were released.

Rhino Keeper
    Not the basic dragon , but the common ones. I guess I should have said common hybrids instead, I apologize for the confusion. The common hybrids went from a basic gem made of their respective colors to a random chance box. It's disappointing to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    And, If i came across as being rude Jake, I apologize for that as well. It seemed as though it was fair the way it was. I realize I was a beta tester but can't help but be a bit bummed.

Fashion Designer
    The dragon topiary is mega cute, i need a little army of these babies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaiceman View Post
    Not the basic dragon , but the common ones. I guess I should have said common hybrids instead, I apologize for the confusion. The common hybrids went from a basic gem made of their respective colors to a random chance box. It's disappointing to say the least.
    Gotcha, those most common hybrids don't trade for the same mystery box as rarer dragons, but for a random gem of one of the colors attributed to the dragon - just in case that wasn't clear.

After testing, gems were just too easy to get to make the feature worthwhile for us, so we would either have to up the recipe or do what we did. It's a free to play game, so I hope you guys understand that business and game design have to make some compromises to support all that goes into the game. That's why we test with 10% first, so the majority of people get a feature that we can all support, without major adjustments.

I have a question JAKESTORM?

I been trading dragons and stuff and got stuff back and I noticed that they were on my storage, but as of right now I can't find them no more, I had gems and I believe around 4 or so spells?
    Can you help me out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaiceman View Post
    And, If i came across as being rude Jake, I apologize for that as well. It seemed as though it was fair the way it was. I realize I was a beta tester but can't help but be a bit bummed.
    Not at all, alpha - not much to add to that, we look at a lot of information and make decisions about how long it should take average players to craft a dragon, how many dragons they would have to trade, how much time is invested, how many play sessions per day to get enough gems the fastest, etc. What's "fair" is pretty subjective, but we made an informed data-backed decision about how this should be balanced to make it fun and engaging for players, and also worthwhile for our jobs

Really appreciate the feedback. I am listening, so please keep it coming

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nolasco29 View Post
    I have a question JAKESTORM?

I been trading dragons and stuff and got stuff back and I noticed that they were on my storage, but as of right now I can't find them no more, I had gems and I believe around 4 or so spells?
    Can you help me out
    Contact the support people, their info is in the FAQ or in the help section of your game.

Rhino Keeper
    I have iPhone 5 LTE does this mean I don't get the update? I dont see the new building in my building shop. Sorry I'm not smart with this iOS fancy talk.

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast