Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Oh...(i just invited you because i realized we weren't nbrs lol). Well, why not sell off one of your commons, or trade them? Then, you can clear a habitat! For example, sell a coral, or a love...
    If you sell/trade some of the more common ones you will have more space available. And then, if needed (for example new album goals), you can breed them again, cause they're so easy to get

Executive Chef
    Actually you never addressed the changes made in this thread at all. Not that i care just stating it for the record
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    I explained in detail elsewhere in this thread.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    right and purple bigs flyby my window everyday
    No...thats just me stalking you

Banned
    Wy does it have to cost so much gold to speed things up?? Absurd. :/

Banned
    Storing decor is not completely useles..

There is already a sticky thread to discuss the new trading and crafting thingies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Actually you never addressed the changes made in this thread at all. Not that i care just stating it for the record
    Actually...

Originally Posted by alphaiceman
    New update sucks. They decreased the crafting items from commons. It used to be 1 gem o each color the dragon was made of to just a random, chance box. That's lame even for TL.
    Geez, getting "used to be" stuff on the same day we released it.

The reason for that change is because Fire and Forest Dragons are part of the tutorial, their feeding amounts and Evolution times are super low, to help teach new players how the game works. Unfortunately, this would mean players could take advantage of this with Trading and produce gemstones super fast, which devalues the entire feature. So, we made some changes to how common dragons Trade. The only alternative was to make the recipe for gemstone dragons require way more gems, but that would punish players who didn't realize they could "farm" the basic dragons.

Personally, I think the best choice was super obvious. Open to feedback on the issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    If you sell/trade some of the more common ones you will have more space available. And then, if needed (for example new album goals), you can breed them again, cause they're so easy to get
    Yea i could do that too, but i like having 1 of each. Agh! Decisions, decisions....

Yes storing decor is worthless unless you are lvl 13 and have no money saved up. It can't even store the boost buildings so you can rearrange habs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Actually...

Originally Posted by alphaiceman
    New update sucks. They decreased the crafting items from commons. It used to be 1 gem o each color the dragon was made of to just a random, chance box. That's lame even for TL.
    Geez, getting "used to be" stuff on the same day we released it.

The reason for that change is because Fire and Forest Dragons are part of the tutorial, their feeding amounts and Evolution times are super low, to help teach new players how the game works. Unfortunately, this would mean players could take advantage of this with Trading and produce gemstones super fast, which devalues the entire feature. So, we made some changes to how common dragons Trade. The only alternative was to make the recipe for gemstone dragons require way more gems, but that would punish players who didn't realize they could "farm" the basic dragons.

Personally, I think the best choice was super obvious. Open to feedback on the issue.
    Why not just make it impossible to trade the basic colored dragons? Fire, air, water, forest - unable to trade those, just like diamond. So we won't have to cross your fingers to get a rare or super rare in order to get gems. Lol. I donno, just my idea. Would that make it "too easy" too? And the trading time , six hours.,. What, a whole day just for one gem? x) gonna take forever, especially with the rate of 5 gold bars per hour! Oh well....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Yea i could do that too, but i like having 1 of each. Agh! Decisions, decisions....
    But getting the commons is much easier than those absolutely awesome diamonds and infinities you have. you can get the others in the snap of a finger

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast