Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Need help my trade portal keep rysinc, already force close and reinstall, but it keep rysinc, any ideas what to do?
    I have had this issue a couple of times.
    Do you remember what dragon you were trading?

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can unstick your dragon.

I have found that if I have another dragon ready to trade, I collect the first one then quickly put in the next one to trade and that seems to work.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have had this issue a couple of times.
    Do you remember what dragon you were trading?

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can unstick your dragon.

I have found that if I have another dragon ready to trade, I collect the first one then quickly put in the next one to trade and that seems to work.
    Thanks kooky, my trade portal is working now, I was trading a parakeet, then I put another parakeet, and finally the trade portal worked, but lost the 2 big gems from the first trade but no problem shown so far

Farm Supplier
    Should this not be in the Game Guides forum as it is a feature?

Maybe it could be swapped with the Gemstone Breeding thread as gemstone is now just another breedable, splitting element and none of the other splitting elements (pink, black, mythic, cosmic, fairytale, stone, dino, tropic, zodiac and royal) have their threads in the Guide forum.

The crafting option for gemstones is totally separate from them becoming breedable and is covered in this thead.

Farm Supplier
    please help I am having problems with my trading portal.it will no longer let me trade my light dragonI have him leveled up to level 4 and it does not give the option to trade this is been happening since yesterday when the system went into maintenance I have already restarted my device and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    please help I am having problems with my trading portal.it will no longer let me trade my light dragonI have him leveled up to level 4 and it does not give the option to trade this is been happening since yesterday when the system went into maintenance I have already restarted my device and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
    You can't trade Light dragon, most pure dragons you can't trade.

New Resident
    Hi, so this feature is only for IOS players? Cause I asked why I'm a lvl 94 player and don't have any of the extra featured building in my market (as my neighbours have) Is there any other way to purchese if your playing on android, or an update in the near future?
    Thnx Tamara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakequeen33 View Post
    Hi, so this feature is only for IOS players? Cause I asked why I'm a lvl 94 player and don't have any of the extra featured building in my market (as my neighbours have) Is there any other way to purchese if your playing on android, or an update in the near future?
    Thnx Tamara
    Crafting is only for iOS but android can breed the gemstones dragons

Fashion Designer
    4 more days until the 1 year anniversary of this big feature being released solely to iOS and the real start of the explosion of iOS only features, and yet Android has still not been given this...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    4 more days until the 1 year anniversary of this big feature being released solely to iOS and the real start of the explosion of iOS only features, and yet Android has still not been given this...
    It's because people that spend too much money on their devices automatically assume they (and their device) are better than everyone else, so they don't care.
    At least that is how the i(spent too much money)Device owners come across to the rest of us.

Riddle me this Batman: If Apple is still #2 worldwide on device sales behind Samsung, why is iOS getting all the love? The answer is simple........ preferential treatment. (likely because the developers use iOS devices)
    Last edited by jimmiejoe; 12-15-13 at 01:36 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys please keep this thread on topic of the Trading and Crafting feature. Please share any questions or comments you have on android parity in Forum Disputes.

Please see Android Parity thread for more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request