Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

New Resident
    How can i get the trading and crafting feature as i only have 1.0 version?

What to do with excess large gems?

I wanted to post this idea in the suggestion thread, but it's closed. Since many players have difficulty breeding pink and night hybrids, will TL consider letting players use large red and white gems to craft pink dragons? Large blue and purple gems to craft black?
    If not, what do we use the large gems for?
    Another idea is to allow players to use large gems to craft multiple spell scrolls and nether dust.

Fashion Designer
    I doubt they would allow that. Gemstone dragons are all jewel-y, besides.

I think they're either going to sit in storage forever or down the road there will be something new to use them.

Honestly I don't care if I have spares. I trade dragons when they're multiples, it doesn't matter what I get out of the trade.

Fashion Designer
    On one of my account, the trade portal does not work, I have many dragons like fruitful and firestrom at level 4 and up, but nothing shows up for trading for gems, is there something wrong.

I did delete the game and reinstall it, nothing works.

TRADING RULES CHANGED AGAIN?

Yesterday, I traded a common Life and received BOTH a small ruby and small emerald. This was just 6hrs after trading another Life for just a small ruby.
    This morning, I traded a Coral (another common) and was offered BOTH a small amethyst and small sapphire. I would normally get either one or the other; not both.
    I know the portal used to be more generous with trades. Has it returned to the old rules? If so, we may get one large gem from a rare dragon instead of two small ones. That would fix the dilemma of how to get large quartz and onyx gems from pink and black hybrids when not only are they all hard to breed, but the only super-rare pink is Lightening (which you can't breed) and the only super-rare black is Goblin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    TRADING RULES CHANGED AGAIN?

Yesterday, I traded a common Life and received BOTH a small ruby and small emerald. This was just 6hrs after trading another Life for just a small ruby.
    This morning, I traded a Coral (another common) and was offered BOTH a small amethyst and small sapphire. I would normally get either one or the other; not both.
    I know the portal used to be more generous with trades. Has it returned to the old rules? If so, we may get one large gem from a rare dragon instead of two small ones. That would fix the dilemma of how to get large quartz and onyx gems from pink and black hybrids when not only are they all hard to breed, but the only super-rare pink is Lightening (which you can't breed) and the only super-rare black is Goblin.
    For me, common 1 gem, rare 2 gems and a mytsery box, super rare 2 large gems and mystery box.

I agree with the black & pink gems... I got another Goblin so I will trade that. I traded a few Mask too but we do need another super rare pink dragon.

Banned
    Common - 2 small gems
    Rare - 2 small gems & mystery box
    Super rare - 2 large gems & mystery box
    Ultra rare - 2 Nether Dust & mystery box

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Common - 2 small gems
    Rare - 2 small gems & mystery box
    Super rare - 2 large gems & mystery box
    Ultra rare - 2 Nether Dust & mystery box
    Did Commons change for you too? I welcome this, but Rares need an increase too.

At least two of each small gem, and a Mystery Box.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Did Commons change for you too? I welcome this, but Rares need an increase too.

At least two of each small gem, and a Mystery Box.
    Yes, it used to be a mytsery box which was 1 gem of what ever the dragon was. This is much better, but why no info was released is not surprising at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooh I noticed this yesterday but wasn't sure if it was a glitch in my game and didn't want to spk up if it was (heehee).

I've been trading non stop lol!