Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobert View Post
    By the time Android gets Album, Crafting etc....we will have the technology to genetically breed real dragons. I've already named my future pet Pip.
    Shhh. It's getting to be too much sarcasm

Host(ess)
    TL,

I was part of the 10% of users testing the buildings. I noticed that now you only receive 1 gem for every common dragon that you trade - when the rate before was 2 gems.

What is the logic behind this decision?

Thanks.

Banned
    I just got sent 8 blossoms. Thank you dear neighbors ;D but here comes the tricky part: managing whom we ask blossoms to, and who ae send maps to. Yikes!
    Also, really? Six hours for trading a dragon? Dayumn. That's a long time...two hours would be nicer.

Anyway: thanks for all the stuff and info, Jake! Pretty cool. Still some sharp edges to trim IMHO,but if ya'll heed to our feedback (well, the part that is doable) then we'll all be peachy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    We only had two options:

1) Don't release the dragons on Android until we release Crafting.

2) Release the dragons on Android for those who want them, and those who can't get them can craft them when we get the feature moved over.

Pros and Cons to each. Either "Why release them at all?" or "Why not just release them?"

We decided to make them available.
    Very understandable!

But is there any way that you guys can get rid of the pop up telling us about the new dragons? Annoying, plus it's just rubbing salt in wounds.

Executive Chef
    I think the next after next is Sapphire dragon (water )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    So, why they are on Android now ?
    I won't can buy them because I just a student, don't have credit card and can't have it ... !
    I'm very disappointed to TL now :'(
    So they can milk money from DROID users to use in the development of iOS features lol... its kinda funny if you ask me there just trying to confuse DROID users... I Can garentee there's going to be a lot of people trying to breed them and I know it's going to confuse the younger crowd to... There not thinking bout the big picture I would love the updates but adding them now without all the features doesn't make since

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revort View Post
    TL,

I was part of the 10% of users testing the buildings. I noticed that now you only receive 1 gem for every common dragon that you trade - when the rate before was 2 gems.

What is the logic behind this decision?

Thanks.
    Well, that was nice of them... -.- lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I know, but that's my best option now. I have all lvl 10s. I just think we should be able to trade eggs for half the amount of gems. I would never sell any of my dragons for a mist dragon to get to lvl 4 then trade it for a mostest box for a small gem. I'm going to wait for a rare or super rare
    I totally agree, i'm going to have to sell off a Diamond just so i can have another habby in order breed and trade.

Fashion Designer
    Not to mention that when i have to give up my Diamond dragon i can't even trade it into the portal i have to sell it for 100 coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Jake, quick question. What is the max number of lotus flowers we can receive in a day? I know maps are 20 but just curious on the flowers. Thanks!

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast