Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    oppss i meant trade Air dragon.... it was type, prolly wrong set of my hand on keyboard
    None of the main dragons that can be purchased with coins can be traded. It would make it way to easy to get the dragons we craft.

Ok, so iOs has the trade and crafting capabilities does anyone know when Android will be able to? Any release dates?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedeyezz View Post
    Ok, so iOs has the trade and crafting capabilities does anyone know when Android will be able to? Any release dates?
    None yet. I would keep your eye out on the Android parity discussion!

I can't find it in the market on dragon story and dragon story v-day, what am i doing wrong??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKenyon View Post
    I can't find it in the market on dragon story and dragon story v-day, what am i doing wrong??
    What OS are you? iOS or android? Andrid does not have these yet.

Can we please have these features on android as well please. I've just started to hatch my 5th fruit dragon like I'm cloning them! And 3 athletic dragons that are supposed to be rare. I know they bring in good coins but seriously? 3 consecutive times? How about having an egg trading feature or something. Maybe send them to egg paradise in exchange for gold or food? It's really frustrating having to keep them as they took ages to breed then hatch and only be offered 100 coins for all that effort!

Banned
    Hoping for a pearl or topaz dragon soon

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    What OS are you? iOS or android? Andrid does not have these yet.
    i have android, so i think i have to wait a few days.

android users have been waiting for quite a while for this update. i play on my ipad and also on my android phone and i CAN'T WAIT until the update comes to android to trade all these stinking love dragons and life dragons that i bred trying to get the rose dragon and virtue dragon!!! not to mention the left and right heart dragons!!

I am fairly new to Dragon Story and play on my Kindle Fire..how do you get a Spell Shop and Trading Portal..do you have to be a certain level?