Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

New Resident

what about us on droid?

When are you going to update the game on the android os so we can enjoy the full game?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by toastews View Post
    When are you going to update the game on the android os so we can enjoy the full game?
    It would be nice to be able to play the full game. Idk why droid users can not have the same game as IOS.

Andriods

So this stuff all looks great. Just wondering when your finally going to release it to Android users...we're getting pretty bored over here.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just noticed I'm not able to craft sapphire dragon and nether dust anymore ever since I installed the valentine edition. I'm playing on my iPad. I've tried crafting on the original DS and I don't see the option to craft them there too. I was able to craft 3 nether dust last week. Is this a glitch?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    I have just noticed I'm not able to craft sapphire dragon and nether dust anymore ever since I installed the valentine edition. I'm playing on my iPad. I've tried crafting on the original DS and I don't see the option to craft them there too. I was able to craft 3 nether dust last week. Is this a glitch?
    I am seeing these items on the Valentine version (IOS). for Iphone , but I am not seeing them on my Ipad. I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am seeing these items on the Valentine version (IOS). for Iphone , but I am not seeing them on my Ipad. I will report this over.
    Thank you. Hope everything will be fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    Thank you. Hope everything will be fixed soon.
    Me too !!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Did everyone complete the iOS upgrade this week? The sapphire didn't disappear on either my iPad or my iPhone, however, I did do the iOS upgrade before I installed the Valentine's Edition.

Same problem last night Feb1 ability to create Saphire disappeared after obtaining all items needed. Also game is glitching dragons disappear and reappear. Collecting same thing click n studders though this is happening on other TLT games as well

When will the ability to craft the sapphire dragon be rolled out to everyone? I've crafted everything else so far. It is very frustrating to have new dragons introduced but not everyone has access to them