Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

New Resident
    aren't you planning to make.this.update available.to android users? it sucks to.visit the neighbors and find out they have so many buildings and options while I.m stuck on geting more and more common useless hybrids

Would be nice to know if there's an android update planned. And if so when it will be released.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Sapphire was released as beta-testing at first. It should be available for all iOS within a week or two, I'm guessing. That's why you people (andd myself) still can't breed sapphire.
    I am wondering something. I think that all the people who were able to obtain a random nether dust from mystery boxes were also the ones who could craft sapphire.
    Meaning, I don't think that anyone who got a random nether dust was unable to craft sapphire.

Comments, anyone?

Rhino Keeper
    I received 2 nether dust from mystery boxes before the sapphire was released, and I never got the option to craft the sapphire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    I received 2 nether dust from mystery boxes before the sapphire was released, and I never got the option to craft the sapphire.
    Ok, I was beginning to feel like I was sketchng some conspiration theory in my head

what happened to the sapphire dragon? it was craftable now its gone and im still getting dust from my trades but i cant see it in my spell shop! i was one dust away from crafting my sapphire dragon and now its unavailabe!! very uncool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlover8807 View Post
    what happened to the sapphire dragon? it was craftable now its gone and im still getting dust from my trades but i cant see it in my spell shop! i was one dust away from crafting my sapphire dragon and now its unavailabe!! very uncool.
    You can find your answer here https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...om-spell-shop-!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question, any idea when this will be released for android?

New Resident
    Why all the focus on iOS? There are quite a few Droid players and we're left out of all the advancements and the vast majority of the features that iOS has. Why the disparity?

Executive Chef
    Okay, weirdest thing happened. So, I traded a poison dragon on my nephew's account. Logged in some hours later, time to collect. I collected a small amethyst...then the game re-synced with the servers, and when i collected again it was a small emerald instead. Lol.