Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello,

I had a question about the cost for clearing trees. I have two weed wood pretty much beside each other, but one costs $50 000 and the other $150 000. Are clearing costs just random for everything?
    No, the cost of each weed is set, but not each one costs the same. As you get to higher levels in the game, the cost escalates wildly. Higher levels are paying up to 990,000 coins to remove weeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Actually...

Originally Posted by alphaiceman
    New update sucks. They decreased the crafting items from commons. It used to be 1 gem o each color the dragon was made of to just a random, chance box. That's lame even for TL.
    Geez, getting "used to be" stuff on the same day we released it.

The reason for that change is because Fire and Forest Dragons are part of the tutorial, their feeding amounts and Evolution times are super low, to help teach new players how the game works. Unfortunately, this would mean players could take advantage of this with Trading and produce gemstones super fast, which devalues the entire feature. So, we made some changes to how common dragons Trade. The only alternative was to make the recipe for gemstone dragons require way more gems, but that would punish players who didn't realize they could "farm" the basic dragons.

Personally, I think the best choice was super obvious. Open to feedback on the issue.

That is fine for base colors. However, Magic, Virtue, and Diamond should be able to be traded. They come from combinations, Fire, Water, Forest, Air, and Light do not. I just got another Virtue while trying to get a Diamond. For 66 hours we should be able to do better than 100 coins! Thanks!

I think that pink dragons at least should be tradeable because they are considered a "small" gem or something like that? I remember when they first came about there was some question as to whether the pink element and the purple element were the same and if I remember correctly the answer was no they weren't.

Rhino Keeper
    If trade an atlantis dragon, what gems would i get - small blue and green or big blue and green?

Host(ess)

My thoughts

I love the new trading and crafting buildings. They add a whole new dimension to the game. Jakestorm8, can you consider letting us trade dragons from level 1 to compensate for the food issues a load of people seem to be having? I mean, I know it's all about revenue for TL, as you want people to purchase gold and use it for food, etc, and I appreciate that as you guys have to earn your guap, but so much effort already goes into farming and trying to get dragons to epic form that we don't want to waste food to have to trade. I think if you did that, a lot of players will be happy. So no need to actually trade the eggs like some suggestions I've read, just let us pop the egg into a habitat and trade it for a small gem if we want. We already wait for breeding, hatching, evolving and then trading. Surely we shouldn't have to evolve these dragons too before we can trade them.... Anyway loving DS always. (apart from it glitching occasionally and I accidentally spend gold by accident). Please consider a confirmation button for spending gold too buddy.

Farm Supplier
    Just saw we can trade Magic and Virtue dragons... Don't have a Diamond so guys check whether Diamond can be traded too...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chariiirox View Post
    Just saw we can trade Magic and Virtue dragons... Don't have a Diamond so guys check whether Diamond can be traded too...
    I just checked, my magic can be traded for a small amethyst! but I can't check my virtue. Watbdoes it trrade for? Small ruby and small pearl?
    Anyway, I'm guessing we need to thank Jake for this, because a few pages back he said it didn't make sense that we couldn't trade those "basic" colors attainable through breeding. <

Ah, all those sold magic dragons when we tried for fireworks... Lol

Executive Chef
    When were we are able to start trading magic and virtue? I can't find the post or thread. I have 2 diamonds, but trading them is not happening, so sorry can't tell you what we would get.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    I just checked, my magic can be traded for a small amethyst! but I can't check my virtue. Watbdoes it trrade for? Small ruby and small pearl?
    Anyway, I'm guessing we need to thank Jake for this, because a few pages back he said it didn't make sense that we couldn't trade those "basic" colors attainable through breeding. <

Ah, all those sold magic dragons when we tried for fireworks... Lol
    Pink can be traded for some Pink coloured Gem... Don't know the name yet coz I don't have any doubles of Pink or Pink hybrids...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chariiirox View Post
    I did not see the diamond in the list this morning.

Loving Jake for listening to us!!

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-16-13 at 06:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request