Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaNicole_NYC View Post
    As with most of these updates I will say it again - awesome idea but poorly executed. On a daily basis people complain about habitat cap and month after month it gets bypassed for something else. This time it's bypassed for something that again calls the habitat cap into question with players not wanting to sell their hard work in food/breeding to throw away lesser entities. I'm sure 90% of the issues could be resolved and ACTUALLY MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY by either lifting the habitat cap or providing a storage feature that would allow players to move around dragons so we have room for these additional features. This would also allow players to obtain all dragons in the game and display their favorites in-game while storing away lame dragons like the SnowPig, the TL dragon (oops meant clown dragon), and hiding holiday limited dragons unless it's that time of year. Come on TL have you really not thought of any of this?

From a business standpoint it makes no sense not to. I used to spend cash on the game weekly but haven't spent a cent for a couple months now becuase the habs are full. You want revenue? Give the players something we have asked for month after month to actually seek out speed breeding in your new feature-set
    Maybe you should make your own game and structure it in the ever so perfect way that you need.

Fashion Designer
    Jake, can you only receive lotus blossom's from neighbors that have the latest version?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaNicole_NYC View Post
    As with most of these updates I will say it again - awesome idea but poorly executed. On a daily basis people complain about habitat cap and month after month it gets bypassed for something else. This time it's bypassed for something that again calls the habitat cap into question with players not wanting to sell their hard work in food/breeding to throw away lesser entities. I'm sure 90% of the issues could be resolved and ACTUALLY MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY by either lifting the habitat cap or providing a storage feature that would allow players to move around dragons so we have room for these additional features. This would also allow players to obtain all dragons in the game and display their favorites in-game while storing away lame dragons like the SnowPig, the TL dragon (oops meant clown dragon), and hiding holiday limited dragons unless it's that time of year. Come on TL have you really not thought of any of this?

From a business standpoint it makes no sense not to. I used to spend cash on the game weekly but haven't spent a cent for a couple months now becuase the habs are full. You want revenue? Give the players something we have asked for month after month to actually seek out speed breeding in your new feature-set
    It's more sensitive than you might think. Namely, if there's no habitat cap, there's no control on the number of coins players have, and we support the free game by selling coins, amongst other things. Also, it becomes difficult to price foliage clearing and expanding - with an income control, we can price things out more intentionally.

That said, we recognize that it sucks, and that in general players wanting more dragons and not being able to house them is counter to the game's values, or at least my values for the game. We've never had a situation where players can't have every dragon (and we never will allow that situation), and we're exploring the best ways to increase habitat caps or relieve population while maintaining a thriving economy.

Stay tuned. Relief is coming - that's a promise.

PS you're a clown dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure what you mean hit item again. I hit the ask button. it then takes me to a screen that says material request but the box under it is all blank but the gray words on the bottom that says page 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Yea it's odd, after you hit request you have to hit the item again. Then names pop up

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by vampdrak View Post
    Not sure what you mean hit item again. I hit the ask button. it then takes me to a screen that says material request but the box under it is all blank but the gray words on the bottom that says page 1/1
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    That page will only display items that you can ask neighbors for. If the recipe does not contain items you can request, it will be blank.

The Lotus Blossom is the only requestable item right now, but we'll be adding more.

Farm Supplier
    still no change
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device.

Executive Chef
    The only people who have habitat problems are those who want 3,4 and 5 of the same dragons. There is more then enough room for one of each dragon and to have doubles of a few. If you want your island all pimped out with diamonds everywhere thats cool but thats a decision you choose to make. You are not required to have 8 Infinities,9 diamonds and 3 of each diamond hybrid, that is your choice. If it were impossible to maintain all the dragons in the allotted habitats i would get all the crying but that is not the case. There are consequences for your decisions deal with them.

Picture someone having 10 of each common dragon and then complaining about how they don't have room for the diamond they just bred. We would simply call a shrink for them and tell them to get rid of one of the commons. No one told you that you had to horde all those Firestorms thats the choice you made. It works both ways.

Executive Chef
    still no change
    See Jakes response. Are you trying to request something other then a lotus blossom??

Banned

What does the magic dust do-Jake

What does the magic dust do? When trading diamond hybrids you get magic dusty?
    Will it be used to craft dragons in the future?
    That would be cool