Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh thanks for the help! Just gotta download the new software update. I'm really exited!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    This is why I think selling eggs for gems is needed
    Agree! I don't have habitats anymore to grow them into lvl4. Always selling them from the nest. It waste of the exp. I know. But I don't want to replace rare or super rare with common. Selling eggs for gems! If that possible!

Ya i still dont have the update. It shows i have gemstone dragons available, but i dont have the option for the buildings. I just reinstalled newdawn yesterday, so its up to date. Im a high enough level, unless 55 is still too low.. Which i doubt since my beau has them and hes the same level. So is it just not up for everyone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Thanks Kooky, that is what's happening. I am used to sending out bulk requests and waiting two or three days before I send again. I am just all clogged up. I did get a requested item from someone I got a map from yesterday so it is all making sense now.
    Here you go....
    Help with your clog...LOL

You can always try to let your nbrs know to DECLINE your map request. That way they may get your lotus request sooner, and also by not sending the map it will not take up one of your 20 max slots.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-14-12 at 03:01 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Feel sadden that not only didn't all platforms get the updates but had to come to the forum to find out that the new dragons are un breedable and then to also find out the not only was my time and money wasted to get nothing but it was spent going to another platform along with whole New Dawn which Kindle never got either. I just got pop up to leave feed back on Amazon too. Boy I have to really think hard on this one. Glad and hope you all are enjoying the updates it's a early Christmas for you all and I guess the rest of us get coal??? Thank you anyway for the little fun I was able to have with DS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    That's correct - everyone gets the dragons in the Market, only iOS gets Crafting and Trading at this time.
    sorry this is not right. If your really not going to give us the building REMOVE the gold cost on the dragons and let us buy with coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by witchydesign View Post
    Ya i still dont have the update. It shows i have gemstone dragons available, but i dont have the option for the buildings. I just reinstalled newdawn yesterday, so its up to date. Im a high enough level, unless 55 is still too low.. Which i doubt since my beau has them and hes the same level. So is it just not up for everyone?
    I don't think the update is on the New Dawn, I got it on Old Dragon story version 1.2.1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bitealot View Post
    sorry this is not right. If your really not going to give us the building REMOVE the gold cost on the dragons and let us buy with coins
    I hope you can see how that would make the features totally useless when we do release them on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    I hope you can see how that would make the features totally useless when we do release them on Android.
    If you do? we are still waiting for the tree

As with most of these updates I will say it again - awesome idea but poorly executed. On a daily basis people complain about habitat cap and month after month it gets bypassed for something else. This time it's bypassed for something that again calls the habitat cap into question with players not wanting to sell their hard work in food/breeding to throw away lesser entities. I'm sure 90% of the issues could be resolved and ACTUALLY MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY by either lifting the habitat cap or providing a storage feature that would allow players to move around dragons so we have room for these additional features. This would also allow players to obtain all dragons in the game and display their favorites in-game while storing away lame dragons like the SnowPig, the TL dragon (oops meant clown dragon), and hiding holiday limited dragons unless it's that time of year. Come on TL have you really not thought of any of this?

From a business standpoint it makes no sense not to. I used to spend cash on the game weekly but haven't spent a cent for a couple months now becuase the habs are full. You want revenue? Give the players something we have asked for month after month to actually seek out speed breeding in your new feature-set