Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikky2012 View Post
    You've gotten a map?! Thats pretty neat. I didn't know that was a possibility.
    Yep. can't remember if it was from a scorpion (super rare) or fairy (rare). Don't even know if it makes any difference. But yeah i got one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by margaritaville99 View Post
    As Jake pointed out in his response to my question above, there will be no adjustments to accommodate the needed supplies for crafting. This is basically for the higher level players, which we will be someday. Just takes time.
    We were talking about crafting large gems back down into some number of small gems. Or craft two large gems into some number of spell scrolls. I wouldn't really consider that an adjustment that is making things easier for newer players. It's more saying 'hey, i can trade 10 small gems for 1 large gem, why can't i trade them back down?'

Banned
    yes finally i have my ruby and emerald

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    yes finally i have my ruby and emerald
    Congrats! I do have my ruby. But I don't seem to have any luck with getting super rare forest dragons. So I have a feeling emerald will take awhile.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nikky2012 View Post
    You've gotten a map?! Thats pretty neat. I didn't know that was a possibility.
    I have gotten two from trading eagle dragons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Jake, Does trading a common light hybrid, eg Love dragon, also get only 1 small gem?
    If so that doesn't seem fair as it costs a lot more in food to bring those up to level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Opened up. Share your thoughts!
    Emeralds breed time is 8 hours. what is Rubys breed time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Emeralds breed time is 8 hours. what is Rubys breed time?
    never mind! I found it

New Resident
    I really do not like the trading/spell crafting! I have traded several of my "extra" dragons and all I get from the trading is PEARLS! What are you supposed to do with pearls???? I have 3 now and prpbably going to get a 4th one. I go to the spell craft shop and there is not one item that can be made from pearls. Why am I getting something from the trading portal that I cannot use? Plus, you have to wait a long time for these stupid no use pearls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteroxy View Post
    I really do not like the trading/spell crafting! I have traded several of my "extra" dragons and all I get from the trading is PEARLS! What are you supposed to do with pearls???? I have 3 now and prpbably going to get a 4th one. I go to the spell craft shop and there is not one item that can be made from pearls. Why am I getting something from the trading portal that I cannot use? Plus, you have to wait a long time for these stupid no use pearls.
    You need to trade dragons that correspond to the gems in crafting. Right now you can only use red(fire), green(forest), yellow(air), purple(magic), and blue(water). Trade dragons with those colors