Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Never is a very strong word, lol. Besides, it's not our fault we're on their most used platform, just like it's not android-users' fault that TL works more with iOS than with Android.

I do think it's pretty unfair that we get such an update and others don't...
    I know, I post thing won't happen..... -_-
    But, thanks for the respect to Android user

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I know, I post thing won't happen..... -_-
    But, thanks for the respect to Android user
    Sure thing. if I were on Android I'd be so mad! XD i'm not on android and still think it's overly unfair that you guys need to wait some more time..

Executive Chef
    Sure thing. if I were on Android I'd be so mad! XD i'm not on android and still think it's overly unfair that you guys need to wait some more time..
    I got the last update on my iPad but not on my 4S which is my main account and I'm still p*ssed
    So I can only imagine how you guys feel
    I hope we all get it Friday morning

Executive Chef
    Need to wait some more time ???????
    We don't have to wait because the great updates won't appear on us
    The New dawn just change background, collect button, and some button. But, no new features (boosts)

Fashion Designer
    Never is a very strong word, lol. Besides, it's not our fault we're on their most used platform, just like it's not android-users' fault that TL works more with iOS than with Android.

I do think it's pretty unfair that we get such an update and others don't...
    I agree with you completely. I wouldn't want one platform to get updates before the other. And poor Kindle Fire users. They have even less than Android!

But I do understand why it takes them so long to port everything over, it's just kind of annoying to have to wait so long.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Need to wait some more time ???????
    We don't have to wait because the great updates won't appear on us
    The New dawn just change background, collect button, and some button. But, no new features (boosts)
    I'm sure they are trying to get you guys the other features. Jake did say they have a team of developers working on it...they had to get a team just for android because their initial platform was only iOs. So, fingers crossed...

@jrodt333 : i thought Kindle was on android too! Oops. :/

@NouraMoh : that sounds odd, are you sure? Did you download the old Ds version 1.2 ? :/

Executive Chef
    24 more hours....

Fashion Designer
    I wonder what the cost and build time of those buildings will be. Was it so cheap and short just because they wanted the testers to get them quickly and get going on testing them out? I also wanna know what other craftable dragon is coming with the update tomorrow!! GO CLOCK GO!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I wonder what the cost and build time of those buildings will be. Was it so cheap and short just because they wanted the testers to get them quickly and get going on testing them out? I also wanna know what other craftable dragon is coming with the update tomorrow!! GO CLOCK GO!!
    Ya that's whatim wondering. My guess is the buildings will be about 40k each and take 6 hours to complete

Farm Supplier
    From what I can remember, the buildings took 6 hours to complete, but I don't remember what the cost was. I know it wasn't too bad.