Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I see where you want to go with this but we should never be able to craft a diamond...........now a cubic zirconia, I could see that....
    ^^^ THIS
    If they made it so you can craft a diamond, that would take the fun out of breeding. I hope they never make it like that.
    A cubic zirconia dragon is an excellent idea. For everyone who cant breed a diamond, craft a fake one LOL love it!

Executive Chef
    They could make it look just like a diamond dragon with a yellow tint .
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    ^^^ THIS
    If they made it so you can craft a diamond, that would take the fun out of breeding. I hope they never make it like that.
    A cubic zirconia dragon is an excellent idea. For everyone who cant breed a diamond, craft a fake one LOL love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    ^^^ THIS
    That wont take all the fun out of it. Think of it as a guarante. if you play forever, you will get a diamond.
    This is how im calculating it.(this is just a total theory. We will all see it friday)

commons give you 1 small gem
    Rares have a 50/50% chance of giving 1 big gem or 2 small gems
    Super rares give you 1 large gem

If it take 50 of each collor gems(300 in total)(50 of each color) you would have to get either
    300 super rares.(i dont know if anyone has ever done this)
    1500 rare(only getting small gems) or 300 rares(if you actually got 1 large every time)
    or 2500 common
    and thats if you only get commons, rares, or super rares.(Most of these calculations are based on the 10 small for 1 large picture earlier in the forum

As you can see it would take forever! but atleast we would know that if we continue to play the game for the next 3 years or so(i didnt even want to calculate this, lol) we would have a garanteed diamond eventually!

Fewwww! I hope this all makes sence. It is a total theory based on what i've seen on how crafteing works. We will all find out friday and see for ourselves. If anyone actually read all this, congrats to you. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    That wont take all the fun out of it. Think of it as a guarante. if you play forever, you will get a diamond.
    This is how im calculating it.(this is just a total theory. We will all see it friday)

commons give you 1 small gem
    Rares have a 50/50% chance of giving 1 big gem or 2 small gems
    Super rares give you 1 large gem

If it take 50 of each collor gems(300 in total)(50 of each color) you would have to get either
    300 super rares.(i dont know if anyone has ever done this)
    1500 rare(only getting small gems) or 300 rares(if you actually got 1 large every time)
    or 2500 common
    and thats if you only get commons, rares, or super rares.(Most of these calculations are based on the 10 small for 1 large picture earlier in the forum

As you can see it would take forever! but atleast we would know that if we continue to play the game for the next 3 years or so(i didnt even want to calculate this, lol) we would have a garanteed diamond eventually!

Fewwww! I hope this all makes sence. It is a total theory based on what i've seen on how crafteing works. We will all find out friday and see for ourselves. If anyone actually read all this, congrats to you. lol

Well the whole point about diamonds being ultra rare is there is no guarantee to whether or not you will breed one. It's is why they give you the option to purchase. If we could just craft them, they would lose their ultra rare quality.

Rhino Keeper
    Well if you can't breed an ultra rare diamond, ever, being able to buy one by hoarding gems or cash would be nice. If you stick with it until the max level you should be rewarded with a diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesOfIsis View Post
    Well the whole point about diamonds being ultra rare is there is no guarantee to whether or not you will breed one. It's is why they give you the option to purchase. If we could just craft them, they would lose their ultra rare quality.
    Which is why if i don't breed one (And it's looking like I won't any time soon). I am saving my Gold to buy one. Saved up 1,337 so far. Not to much farther to go.

Kooky panda, Jack, I would love to hear ya'lls opinions on this idea.

Soooo...any idea when the crafting building will be available for the iPad?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klaineisland View Post
    Soooo...any idea when the crafting building will be available for the iPad?
    Soooooooooo Jake said when on page 33!
    Friday.

Executive Chef

Thumbs down THE BEST of teamlava

Sooooooo......
    it won't available for Android ?!?!!!!
    But he said everyone will get it
    (GOOD JOB..... TeamLava....and thanks )
    I hope there will great features on Android that iOS will never get !!!!!!!!!

I'm Android user ?
    - Henry Lucky

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Sooooooo......
    it won't available for Android ?!?!!!!
    But he said everyone will get it
    (GOOD JOB..... TeamLava....and thanks )
    I hope there will great features on Android that iOS will never get !!!!!!!!!

I'm Android user ?
    - Henry Lucky
    Never is a very strong word, lol. Besides, it's not our fault we're on their most used platform, just like it's not android-users' fault that TL works more with iOS than with Android.

I do think it's pretty unfair that we get such an update and others don't...