Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    When Jake said the morning.. Do you know if he meant right after 12? What time do they go to work in the morning?
    Probably at 11. Lol. Kidding. I should say around 9-ish is when people start working, usually. In the US at least, or so I hear. Here a lot of people start at 8 AM. So maybe sometime before noon xD

It is really good to see that non IOS
    platforms are buying gold for it to go into ISO users and to top it all off a DS player and game designer to say no one is forcing us to play. I am glad there are updates for DS but when I see so much discord now between fellow DS players it is sad. I know I have spent to buy gold and to see it used for a whole another platform time and time again. I feel like fool. It WILL NOT happen again. Thank you TL

The Honorable Panda
    When Jake said the morning.. Do you know if he meant right after 12? What time do they go to work in the morning?

I am not sure what time the development team starts.
    Community managers usually get on around 10:00am PST.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    It is really good to see that non IOS
    platforms are buying gold for it to go into ISO users and to top it all off a DS player and game designer to say no one is forcing us to play. I am glad there are updates for DS but when I see so much discord now between fellow DS players it is sad. I know I have spent to buy gold and to see it used for a whole another platform time and time again. I feel like fool. It WILL NOT happen again. Thank you TL
    It says I'm a fashion designer because I've posted over 500 times. If TL is working on getting the platforms closer together concerning updates what's the point in complaining

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure what time the development team starts.
    Community managers usually get on around 10:00am PST.
    Thank you. So I'll expect it around noon PST and 2pm around here

Executive Chef
    I know what time it is for me......heheheh thats why i have my forum time set to TL time

HI Not complaining at all. Just stating facts. I see from other DS players and game designer that no one is forcing players to play. I know it will take time no worries but to keep putting into something when nothing is giving back let me know you would feel. Sorry if this offends anyone.
    It says I'm a fashion designer because I've posted over 500 times. If TL is working on getting the platforms closer together concerning updates what's the point in complaining

HI You and me both
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    This. ^^^

The Tl platform was created and developed on android, and later on exported to android. Apparently they have a team now, working or fixing the software incompatibilities issue... Too bad it's taking so log, indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope we will be able to craft a diamond and infinite. Even if it takes an insane number of each large gem(like 50 large red, 50 large blue, etc) It would take forever but, atleast every failed attempt to breed one would get us slightly closer to having one.

Executive Chef
    I see where you want to go with this but we should never be able to craft a diamond...........now a cubic zirconia, I could see that....
    Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    I really hope we will be able to craft a diamond and infinite. Even if it takes an insane number of each large gem(like 50 large red, 50 large blue, etc) It would take forever but, atleast every failed attempt to breed one would get us slightly closer to having one.