Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hello,

I wanted to let you all know we're planning to release the Trading and Crafting features to 100% of iOS players Friday morning.

The only difference is that the Ruby Dragon won't be the only dragon you can craft...

As a reminder, these features are only available with the 1.2 version from a few weeks ago. If you got that, you have these features. We just have to turn them on.

Game on,

-Jake.

Dear Jake,
    Thank you and TL for all your hard work. I'm sure everybody really appreciate it.
    I must say these last 2 dragons are super cute unlike that Turkey thing :/
    Just saying

Ok since you seem in a relatively good mood, may I ask about habitats ? Is there any hope of getting more soon ? Can you tell us anything at all ?

I'd really really be grateful for any news

Thank you

Banned
    all this is really nice but Android users still don't get it. Nope. We're not even up to par with the iOS release which is now going through additional feature additions INSTEAD of spending time to make sure both versions are in sync. Gee, Thanks TL. You guys rock...NOT!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    all this is really nice but Android users still don't get it. Nope. We're not even up to par with the iOS release which is now going through additional feature additions INSTEAD of spending time to make sure both versions are in sync. Gee, Thanks TL. You guys rock...NOT!
    Your lucky android has it. This game was originally intended just for iOS devices... Obviously the game is worth playing still if you took the time to complain

Rhino Keeper
    As an Android user I'm kinda glad I don't have any of the new stuff because I know I would be spending a lot more money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    There's a different team working with the game for Android, so it wont come out later just because iOS gets new stuff. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to play the game.

Executive Chef
    Hello,

I wanted to let you all know we're planning to release the Trading and Crafting features to 100% of iOS players Friday morning.

The only difference is that the Ruby Dragon won't be the only dragon you can craft...

As a reminder, these features are only available with the 1.2 version from a few weeks ago. If you got that, you have these features. We just have to turn them on.

Game on,

-Jake.
    Thanxx alot for the quick response

Now I can continue to enjoy the the game

Guessing can be fun , too much of not so much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    There's a different team working with the game for Android, so it wont come out later just because iOS gets new stuff. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to play the game.
    This. ^^^

The Tl platform was created and developed on android, and later on exported to android. Apparently they have a team now, working or fixing the software incompatibilities issue... Too bad it's taking so log, indeed.

Fashion Designer
    Game on,

-Jake.

Haha, so slick!

Thanks for the update.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by flugate View Post
    Ooh good to kno!!! I seriously haven't slept properly since all the new buildings started popping up everywhere!! The blank craft screen has given me the worst case of OCD lol... I even hunted down my old game on iPod and prayed that it was one of the testers, but alas, it was not. So all I need to know is what day is Friday lmao...I'm sure I read that there's a zone calculator here somewhere...
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    When Jake said the morning.. Do you know if he meant right after 12? What time do they go to work in the morning?