Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khanine View Post
    Seriously, when? Seeing an empty space under the craft tab is pretty disappointing
    Probably thursday. We just gotta be patient. Let them test it out.

Rhino Keeper
    I am 2 rubies off getting my ruby dragon, I'm excited!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    I am 2 rubies off getting my ruby dragon, I'm excited!
    How long has it taken you? I can't remember when the ten percent got the buildings. Saturday?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    How long has it taken you? I can't remember when the ten percent got the buildings. Saturday?
    I got it Sunday. I'm sure I would already have ruby if it wasn't for the fact that I only keep one of each dragon. And it appears you can only trade hybrids, so I have had to breed all my fire hybrids again, get them to level 4 and then trade them. Running low on food now LOL.

Rhino Keeper
    Should have my ruby tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Luckily I have a couple wilds to sell. I wish it would hurry up and update cause I'm selling off extra commons all the time

Rhino Keeper
    I have been so lucky with my breeding, I cant remember what level I am, I think its only like 37 or something and yet I seem to have the best luck breeding LE and super rares.The only ones I didn't get were boo and pumpkin, but I didn't try for them because I thought they were ugly hahaha.
    Haven't had any luck with diamond though. I keep stopping my diamond breeding to get the new dragons that keep coming out!
    You need 10 reds, an orange and a green for ruby, so all my excess firestorms from trying for diamond came in handy.
    New combo for trying to get diamond after I've gotten the christmas dragon will be sunrise & wizard I think, or maybe fairy & wizard, or fairy & aether. LOL cant decide.

Rhino Keeper
    At least the fails for trying for diamond could be used for something other than selling for 100 coin. I was getting sick of getting firestorms, so once I've got ruby, goodbye island x firestorm breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Probably thursday. We just gotta be patient. Let them test it out.
    D; but I'm not patient at all lol

Farm Supplier
    will this be in the older game, or will i again have to have new dawn? or will they finaly put the storage and album in ND with this new stuff. my Ipod can only handle one game not both