Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Whoa! They are taking one of my suggestions! I suggested gemstone dragons like 4-5 months ago, lol.

Wait, what?!? I'm the one who suggested gemstone dragons, and I don't even get the update? This isn't right! Lol

Farm Supplier
    I have the new features but they're locked until level 1000!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tezcatlo View Post
    I'm playing new dawn version on android and I have the buildings but they're locked until level 1000 just like the other new features only ios users have access to!
    They're in your market? I just checked my market and didn't see them. Still, this is good news, because it means that Android should get it eventually if it exists in our games.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the 'craft' tab in my buildings (market) but just have an empty screen... I really want these buildings (spell and craft) coz that will help with dragons I'm breeding and don't want...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MazShaddix View Post
    I have the 'craft' tab in my buildings (market) but just have an empty screen... I really want these buildings (spell and craft) coz that will help with dragons I'm breeding and don't want...
    We just need to wait a few more days until everyone can have the update. It's still in beta-testing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    We just need to wait a few more days until everyone can have the update. It's still in beta-testing.
    They need to hurry lol i hopefully have enough room to place them both, i dont really fancy waiting on 3/4 days on expanding lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tezcatlo View Post
    I'm playing new dawn version on android and I have the buildings but they're locked until level 1000 just like the other new features only ios users have access to!
    Maybe you mean Nether portal or Sword in stone .... -_-

Executive Chef
    Give it to me straight Jake. When should we expect this wonderful update.

Will the Kindle Fire users get this update?